Jumpstart January 2012

tiza126

• Replies 853
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Task #21- I took photos from a different point of view than I usually do (mostly I just take pics at eye level.) I took some photos from above, some from ground level and had to add a fun one of my hubby and my self taken by me.

Task 22- I have chosen the pics I want to use

Task 23- I have written the journaling for the photos.

We have a great group of finishers this year! You still have time to get things turned in. If you run out of time - remember the prize structure.... just the speedbumps or just the layouts can qualify for a drawing too.

Those who complete all tasks and submit or post required participation by 11:59pm MT on January 31st will be entered in a drawing to win one of three $10 Gift Certificates to the ScrapGirls Boutique! Those who complete just the layouts will be entered in a drawing to win one of two $5 gift certificates. Those who complete just the speedbumps will be entered in a drawing for one of two $3 gift certificates. (Those who complete all tasks will have their name entered in all three drawings!)

Task #25 done...think I'm all caught up. Does the monthly end report need to be submitted by 11:59 Jan 31st? maybe I should just wait for final directions. ha!

I'm not seeing yours in my inbox Amy.

Task #26-done

Just sent it to the games email as directed in the forum.

I'm replying to your emails to let you know I've gotten your end-of-month documents. As of right now, I've replied to all I have. If you sent it in and haven't gotten a reply, you might want to re-send it.

Do I need to worry if I haven't gotten an email April or will you tell here if you didn't get ours?

(did that make sense? Too late for me here.... :) )

I'm replying to your emails to let you know I've gotten your end-of-month documents. As of right now, I've replied to all I have. If you sent it in and haven't gotten a reply, you might want to re-send it.

Do I need to worry if I haven't gotten an email April or will you tell here if you didn't get ours?

(did that make sense? Too late for me here.... :) )

You should have gotten a reply from me. I do have yours.

Task #21- I took photos from a different point of view than I usually do (mostly I just take pics at eye level.) I took some photos from above, some from ground level and had to add a fun one of my hubby and my self taken by me.

Task 22- I have chosen the pics I want to use

Task 23- I have written the journaling for the photos.

You're so close!

Task 24: Here is my layout including the pictures and journaling from the previous tasks. I am including links to both pages, since I ended up having to do a two page spread.

Task 24 p1

task 24 p2

I just spent the last few hours, or several hours as it turns out, catching up, so that would be Task #25

Task #26- I just sent in my month end document.

thanks again for a great month ^_^

Archived