January Swap Crop Sign Ups!

CRS

Can you believe that 2012 is here?? And that means it's time for the January Swap Crop! This month, the theme is Weather! Do you have any good storm photos? Or any photos of the aftermath of a storm? How about a rainbow or snow sitting on a tree branch? Or even a sunny day? Anything related to the weather will be perfect for this swap! Anyone can participate, no matter if you are brand new to digiscrapping or have been scrapping for several years. Partners will be round robin style, where you send your photos to someone and receive photos to scrap from a different person.

If you want to participate, send an email to swapcrop@gmail.com. Please include:

your first name

screen name

email address

You have until January 6th to sign up. Please start thinking about what photos and journaling to send. On January 7th, I will post a list of everyone who has sent in an email. You will send your photos to the person below you on the list. They will scrap your photos for you. You will receive photos from the person above you on the list and you get to scrap those photos. Please make sure you receive a response from me. If you don't hear back from me in a day or two, please send me another email.

I will send you the email address of the person you are sending your photos to. Contact that person and send them your photos and journaling. If you haven't heard from either of your partners, or received photos by January 17th, let me know! Once you have the photos and journaling, create a layout for your partner, showcasing their photos! You can send one photo or several photos, but only one layout is required. If you want to create more, please feel free. For this round robin to work successfully, it's important that anyone who signs up participates and gives their partners plenty of time to work on or with the photos and journaling!

On Saturday, January 28th, we can begin loading the layouts in the Swap Crop Gallery. After posting your layouts, don't forget to send your partner a high resolution copy of your layout for them to print!

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask! You can post it in this thread, PM me, or email me at the address above. The best part of a swap crop is making a new friend, creating a layout for a fellow Scrap Girl, and receiving one in return! Let the fun begin!

Archived