Jan 4 Atc Chat

Bride

Please join me, Lei (Bride) & Elisha (elibar) in the chatroom tonight for our first 2012 ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap Crop/Chat at 6:00 PM MT (5:00 Pacific, 7:00 Central & 8:00 Eastern). Come see the gorgeous "Ornament" cards everyone has created and we'll talk about this month's topic. I always look forward to this chat and am hoping you can join us tonight!

Another wonderful chat - and a big crowd tonight. It was great seeing everyone! For 2012 we are going to start a series "About Me". This first round of cards will be "The Year I Was Born". Many ideas were shared - headlines from the year you were born, popular song/movie, etc. The sky is the limit here. You can post your ATC card to this gallery. Immediately after posting, email me the full resolution ( scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com ) so you don't forget – I want to made sure all that participate get to share in your wonderful creations!

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

I'm hoping that I remember. I'm going to put a big sign up on my wall about the chat. Maybe I'll see it and I'll remember to join in.

If I forget and someone sees that I'm on the board, give me a nudge. lol

Archived