Bride

Jan 4 Atc Chat

31 posts in this topic

Please join me, Lei (Bride) & Elisha (elibar) in the chatroom tonight for our first 2012 ATC (Artist Trading Card) Swap Crop/Chat at 6:00 PM MT (5:00 Pacific, 7:00 Central & 8:00 Eastern). Come see the gorgeous "Ornament" cards everyone has created and we'll talk about this month's topic. I always look forward to this chat and am hoping you can join us tonight!

Another wonderful chat - and a big crowd tonight. It was great seeing everyone! For 2012 we are going to start a series "About Me". This first round of cards will be "The Year I Was Born". Many ideas were shared - headlines from the year you were born, popular song/movie, etc. The sky is the limit here. You can post your ATC card to this gallery. Immediately after posting, email me the full resolution ( scrapgirl.bride@gmail.com ) so you don't forget – I want to made sure all that participate get to share in your wonderful creations!

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

I'll try to be there! ;)

I'm hoping that I remember. I'm going to put a big sign up on my wall about the chat. Maybe I'll see it and I'll remember to join in.

If I forget and someone sees that I'm on the board, give me a nudge. lol

Would love to see you there Carol! Hope you can remember...

This is a chat NOT to be missed! Big reminder posted on my fridge.

YAY Ann!

OOOhhhh.. My favorite chat of the month! I've been sick, but resting up now so to be sure to be there! :)

I'm going to try to make it. I have to get the girls to bed and dh leaves in the morning. If he goes to bed early, I'll be there!

I have a large white paper note posted on my desk lamp to remind me about the chat tonight. If I forget and don't make the chat, there is no hope for me then.

See you all in about 10 minutes!

Updated with challenge in original post!!

I have this one absolutely NAILED!! Just need about half an hour to put it together. Oh, and the chat was wonderful as usual!

As I said...I am on this one!

DECEMBER 1943

Great ATC Ann! LYSL in the gallery.

Just had to do another 'year I was born ATC' :)Rock 'n' Roll

very tired today as we had a 60th party for my DH yesterday and its raining today so what better way to spend the day than doing these fun things :)

Just finished another card for my year of birth. I've got a few more that I hope to get done before the end of the week.

Cost Of Things