CRS

January Swap Crop Partners

13 posts in this topic

Hello Swappers! I've already sent out the emails with your partners' info. The theme is Weather! Below is the full list. Have fun!

Partners

AnnB

Nicolen9708

Bride

Princessrunningfingers

Jenna

Belle

Lorac

crs

AnnBK

Jode2771

Kelda

Jane in NZ

Terrydeb

I am so glad you managed to squeeze me in Carla. Now to deceide which photos to send :)

My photos will be on their way tonight or tomorrow - they are all ready but it's dinner time so I might not get them sent before bed! LOL

I got send wonderful photos, mine is done! Now I just have to sit on my hands till reveal day lol...:wacko:

I actually got mine sent off....I'm totally ahead of myself because usually I'm the procrastinator and forget until 3 days before! LOL I got Ann's, have some awesome ideas for hers, and have 1 almost done! ;)

I have sent and received my photos but havn't started yet on a LO although ideas aare forming :)

Oh, Jody...you are teasing me! I can't wait to see what you did with those photos, I couldn't think of a good way to display them. And Carla...having fun with yours!

I have Carol's done, but still thinking about a second one for her. She sent such great photos!

Holy moly, I haven't even started my crop for the swap. I'd better get busy. I also have the hybrid valentine atc's to start too. Yikes! Better hurry up and get busy with both of these, not to mention the year I was born atc's. Boy will I be busy over the next few weeks. :bee:

I can't remember what day the reveal is - I'm thinking I had better get those gorgeous photos scrapped!

Relax! The calendar says the chat will be January 28...so you still have a little time. I'm not finished either, so that extra time is welcome!

whew! thanks for letting me know - I forgot to check again & was thinking I was in trouble on my way home from baseball practice & band concert tonight!

Trying to find the February thread - at least I'm pretty sure that's what I'm looking for. Am I lost? I can't find it anywhere and I do know where to look 👀- at least I thought I did......sorry, wrong door!