Project S G 2012!

April Showers

I'm curious....if I work on my 2011 photos, where should I post them?

If you are finishing up your 2011 pics you can still post them here, we just want to try to keep the layouts as recent as possible not super old stuff! Brenda (ArizonaAngel) is finishing up her 2011 layouts too!

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you are finishing up your 2011 pics you can still post them here, we just want to try to keep the layouts as recent as possible not super old stuff! Brenda (ArizonaAngel) is finishing up her 2011 layouts too!

We're using the same Project SG Gallery from year to year - so they will all end up in the same gallery no matter when you post them!

We're using the same Project SG Gallery from year to year - so they will all end up in the same gallery no matter when you post them!

I can see some mistakes after I uploaded my layout. Is there a way to replace with the corrected layout?

Sorry, I'll ask over on Questions board.

Jean, did you get your question answered? On your layout page, go to "Mod Options" - at the bottom of the box where your photo is.

When you click "Mod Options", click "Edit Image" and then uploda the correct page.

Hope that helps and isn't a repeat answer - just saw your question here when I came to post my link! :)

I can see some mistakes after I uploaded my layout. Is there a way to replace with the corrected layout?

Sorry, I'll ask over on Questions board.

Jean, did you get your question answered? On your layout page, go to "Mod Options" - at the bottom of the box where your photo is.

When you click "Mod Options", click "Edit Image" and then uploda the correct page.

Hope that helps and isn't a repeat answer - just saw your question here when I came to post my link! :)

Yes, thank you so much for replying. I did get it replaced in the gallery. Everyone is so helpful.

I finished 2011 a few days ago with my title page. Turned out pretty cool.

I have done a few for 2012 but I seem to already be falling a bit behind. LOL Oh well, I'll try to keep up. I have to find the right cord to download pics from my new camera so I can have all of them together. Bryan surprised me with a Kodak sport (waterproof to 10 feet - no more disposable water cameras that take rotten photos! Yay!). I took a couple pics to make sure it works (we got it on ebay, ya never know).

Anyway, I have a ton of sports photos to sort through from Jan, most of which will be tossed because they were of other kids. I took them so I would have cool stuff to pull from in case they wanted me to do their sports shots. I need to make sure I get all of the ones with Kai in them out & toss the rest. Free up some disk space!

Archived