Project S G 2012!

April Showers

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Here is my week47

Only 5 weeks to go.... but looking at the calendar there will be two days for a week 53 this year.

here is my WEEK 48

Next year I plan on doing monthly double pages like Hilary has done. I really admire how you she put her pages together.

Wow I'm very nearly at the end of my first year! The question is - should I print them. What do other folk do?

I have been printing my pages each week I do them. I am using an 8 x 8 album. I like my Epson printer as it does a good enough job for me.

Here is WEEK 51

There are still 9 more days in the year so my next page being Week 52 will have 9 photos instead of the usual 7.

Wow I'm very nearly at the end of my first year! The question is - should I print them. What do other folk do?

I have been printing my pages each week I do them. I am using an 8 x 8 album. I like my Epson printer as it does a good enough job for me.

Thanks Anne Marie!

I finished mine in December, but forgot to post the link here. Christmas craziness, LOL. End of December

This was an interesting experience. I don't think I fully got into the habit of snapping photos every day, but it made me more aware of everyday activities and make note of them. I definitely liked the 81/2 x 11 format for easy printing and was able to put all the pages into a regular binder. I'd make several changes, however, for next year. One would be to follow englishrose (Hilary)'s example of using a calendar as well as a journaling/photo page. Neat idea!

The best part was seeing everyone's layouts!! I agree with ArizonaAngel, above: you gals are all awesome!!!

I'm all caught up! Well, I still want to go back and do a calendar page for each month, I didn't start that till mid-way through the year, but my weeks are complete except for the last week.

Week 51

Well I am way behind (Sept. and my goal has been to have at least a monthly layout) - but will catch up. But I too love the calendars English Rose has done with her pages each month and this morning started a calendar for January 2013. If I keep up the calendar it will capture little things and make the monthly lay outs a bit easier. If I get behind I won't have to try and stretch my memory to remember what the pictures are about, and if I fall behind there will still be some record of the time period. I have started thinking about the project as a visual journal of sorts. I might just keep going till a book is full like you would a journal and not print a seperate scrapbook for every year.

Archived