Project S G 2012!

April Showers

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I've started on my P365 P366, so I'm joining. I won't be able to attend the chats though, because i'm in the european time zone. ;)

Last december I did a December Daily and really enjoyed it. The book is already at the printers. Cover and title page will have to wait till the end of the year. I'm looking forward to seeing all your projects.

Me neither cos I am on Australian time - but at least we can see your layouts! I saw some of your 2011 ones and they were so funky, look forward to 2012!

You don't actually have to have a photo. Put one photo, maybe blended into the background and then just jouranal. I have a small diary where I write everything down. If something more interesting comes up, with photos, then use that, otherwise just tell us about your week. Of course it's easy for me to talk, I have Nikki. :disappearing-smilie:

Alright, I'm joining in. I failed miserably last year. Gonna take the pressure off and do monthly pages. This is the cover, and I'll do my first photo page when January is done. I don't take that many photos anyway, unless there's a special occasion or vacation. I need to be better about that too...

I put this collection together to help me get my own scrapping done - and I used lots of different colors so that I can coordinate with photos and/or tie them together into a color scheme. And I can easily pull in elements from other collections to match. It should be easy to work with a broad color scheme as this is, and it will end up looking uniform, even if I go with other styles.

Here's my cover:

Project SG 2012 Cover Page

You don't actually have to have a photo. Put one photo, maybe blended into the background and then just jouranal. I have a small diary where I write everything down. If something more interesting comes up, with photos, then use that, otherwise just tell us about your week. Of course it's easy for me to talk, I have Nikki. :disappearing-smilie:

Oh, Belle - I laughed at your comments. For sure, Nikki is always a great Scrap-ee! :)

Didn't know if we need to link every layout in this thread, or if we just post in the right gallery and get credit.

Music Ministry

I used a JIF page from the Picturesque collection and adapted it to fit an 8.5 x 11. I'm tickled with myself 'cuz now I can still use those beautiful layouts in my new size!

Here is my first LO of the year.CoverPage I'm using 8.5X11 format since I print all my pages from home. So grateful for all the adapting to this size here at SG.:)

Your layout is beautiful! Do you happen to know if the BMU_Potpourie sp? kit is still available? I've run search several times with no luck.

Jean

**** I found it finally. It's a beautiful kit.

Here is my first LO of the year.CoverPage I'm using 8.5X11 format since I print all my pages from home. So grateful for all the adapting to this size here at SG.:)

Your layout is beautiful! Do you happen to know if the BMU_Popurrie kit is still available? I've run search several times with no luck.

Jean

**** I found it finally. It's a beautiful kit.

I'm glad you found it. It's one of my absolute favorites!

Can I really do this, I asked myself. I usually start too hard and then end up with nothing. Like my holiday photos. I brought my laptop thinking I should scrap everyday in our caravan to keep up. But I wanted everything to be so perfect I didn't know were to start. I still haven't done those...

But know I will go out easy. A layout a week, just pickning one special - or not so special - event.

I won't be able to join the chats though because they are in the middle of the night for me..

I am still catching up from last year, but I'm trying to stay on track for 2012. I hope to finish up weeks 3 & 4 today. For all of you who are apprehensive about taking this on as a HUGE project, don't be. You will not regret it! I did this for the first time in 2009 and I LOVE the book for that year. I thought it was going to be a one time thing so I didn't take a photo a day in 2010, but I discovered that I really missed it. So I went back to it in 2011. I like Belle's idea about keeping a journal and using it for my photo of the day.

We had rain then sunny weather today, and I had a dental appoinment. I took some photos in the park nearby, after being followed all over the park by a city worker/park person. I accidently went 1 block down the one way section!!! OOps... No sign. Anyhow, I went ahead and took my photos-I was in a good mood.

I'm working on it, but as slow as I am in doing a layout, well, who knows. I hate to put mine up against all the really good ones. B)

Jean

Archived