Project S G 2012!

April Showers

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'll try to leave a link....but couldn't.

I read the "how to link...." but WHERE do you place the link that you copied, to get it to show up here? Copy the BBC code and ... :hit-head-with-hammer:

Thanks

Here are some general linking instructions which may be helpful:

1. Go to the page you want to link to

2. Highlight the address in your browser window at the top of the page (With my browser, I only have to click once in the browser window and it highlights the address)

3. Press Ctrl+C (this will copy the address)

4. Go to your post and type the words you want to be the link and highlight them

5. Click on the insert link button (to the right of the smiley face)

6. A box will pop up – just press Ctrl+V (this will paste the address into the box)

7. Click on Insert Link at the bottom of that box that popped up.

You will see what looks like a bunch of gibberish in your post, but when you preview it you should just see your post with your link text underlined. If you hover your mouse over the underlined text, it should turn purple.

8. Finish typing your comment and click the Post button at the bottom of the page.

Let us know if you need more help. ;)

I appreciate the help on links today, everyone who helped. I will need to redo some things on my layouts, but it was learning experience. On the second Feb. page those photos are barely useable since they were taken through the windshield, with my husband driving. I enjoyed doing the layouts, though. Also I need to study up on doing shadows, I realized!

I wish I would have started on this earlier, but I guess better late than never. I would love to be able to stay current with 2012, and catch up from previous years of course!

Welcome. I just began this late in January and I'll never do as many layouts as the rest of the girls. I just don't take a lot of photos this time of year.

I'm curious....if I work on my 2011 photos, where should I post them?

Jen, there was a Project SG 2011... maybe there? I guess you don't get credit for them anyway so I would put them there so when they are finished you will have them all together :-)

I wish I would have started on this earlier, but I guess better late than never. I would love to be able to stay current with 2012, and catch up from previous years of course!

I am not even looking at 2011 or I will never get 2012 done!!

Archived