Another Convert!

DaveUK

Hi Gang!

Today, for my birthday, my wife n kids have surprised me with a shiny new Apple Mac (iMac)! I am overwhelmed!

Its been quite a lengthy dream for me to realise, but its here at last!!

So, there may be a few questions whilst I get everything ported over. I hope you'll understand!

Happy Birthday and what a WONDERFUL surprise and gift!

I love love LOVE my Mac - sometimes for reasons I don't even tehcnially know why! I'd never go back - do all my scrapping on a 13-in laptop :D

Welcome to Mac. I had no trouble at all converting - I'm sure you'll love it and never go back. Good luck!

Well happy, happy birthday Dave! You'll surely fall in love with your new iMac. The learning curve for switching to Mac is not really that bad and you'll be up and running faster than you can imagine. And once you've left the dark side and seen the light, you'll never go back. LOL. Post away on the questions. I learn more from other people asking than I could even imagine asking.

Welcome to the family! Just the cut in start up time is thrilling, let alone all the other streamlined functions. I converted about 5 years ago. SOooooooooo LOVE MY Mac! Let us know if you have questions.

wahooo Happy Birthday Dave and yay yay yay for getting your iMac... I LOVE LOVE LOVE my mac and so will you. it won't take you too long to get the hang of it and then... you will be on your way.

have fun and ask as many questions as you need

Thanks Ladies!

Just getting used to the new way of doing things. Typical, I wish I'd down this years ago, its so me! Lol

I said the same thing Dave....why didn't I do this years ago. Can't say I've ever met anyone with regrets about the switch.

Archived