Thursday, Jan 12Th

Bride

Good morning scrapping friends! I thought for today’s challenge we would focus on quick and easy. I don’t know about you, but I often overlook the great little Jiffy Easy pages that come with the monthly club but can also be bought separately here . So, find a photo you love and tuck it into one of your favorite Jif pages and post it to this gallery.

Have fun!

Great challenge. I very rarely use these beautiful Jiffy Pages. Here is my page Remember

I'm having problems with my "CVA_SSScripts_FileSave1" action. It has been collapsing my LO and then saving it, so I loose all my layers. Grrrr! The good news is that it was just a jiffy page so there aren't too many layers to redo. Anyone else have this problem with this script?? It did it every once in a while when I had PSE9 but it's doing it again with PSE10. I use it whenever I upload images to the gallery because it re sizes the image so quickly! Honestly I didn't upload many LO's before I had this action. I love it. Well it's more a love/hate when it does this to me.

I agree that these are so easy so I just had to do another one, Santa. I can't believe I don't use them more than I do! For this one I needed to match the pictures with the colors (one of the problems I've had with JIF pages) so I just made them sepia tones. I'm afraid they don't stand out though.

Archived