Great Tip For Viewing Layouts

Belle

You know how fast the new layouts dissapear off the board, but you don't have to miss any. Here's what I do. I go to the first layout on the forum, open it up and LSL. Then I look in the top right hand corner and click on 'View New Content'. A whole page of the latest layouts will come up with everybody's names below. This is how I do it. I hate to miss any layouts. I know most of you know this already, but I thought it might help all the Newbies.

Wow, THANKS Belle! No - I did not know that. Since I love to peek in on SGs throughout the day, I made myself a rule to justify that :) (as if I needed to justify!)

I tell myself that whenever I check onto the MB I have to LSL on each of the 6 current posted LOs. Sometimes if they are moving fast I can be commenting for a while. I try to check specific galleries I've posted in and my friends' too, but usually miss some.

So, your tip is very much appreciated here - thanks again! :) Now, I am going to go try that out before I forget how....

And, BTW - many thanks for your always faithful and lovely comments on my pages. You're a gem! :)

Didn't know about that Belle. I thought new content was just for threads not for layouts. I'll have to try that out. Thanks.

The "View New Content" button works in the forum, gallery, calendar, and blogs. :)

Great tip Tiza!

Archived