Recipe Swap - January 2012

April Showers

It is time for our monthly Recipe Swap Challenge! January is a great time for comfort food, so this month we'll be scrapping and swapping our Slow Cooker Recipes. One can never have too many of these easy recipes. I like to use my slow-cooker when there are chats close to the dinner hour. Post your finished Recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery.

There won't be a chat for this swap anymore, so you can post your questions and ideas right here in the thread. I'm looking forward to collection more fabulous slow cooker recipes!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality) Recipe Card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by midnight January 22nd .
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (AprilShowers_PulledPork) as the file name on your recipe.
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • Monday, January 23rd, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is time for our monthly Recipe Swap Challenge! January is a great time for comfort food, so this month we'll be scrapping and swapping our Slow Cooker Recipes. One can never have too many of these easy recipes. I like to use my slow-cooker when there are chats close to the dinner hour. Post your finished Recipes in the Recipe Swap Gallery.

There won't be a chat for this swap anymore, so you can post your questions and ideas right here in the thread. I'm looking forward to collection more fabulous slow cooker recipes!

• To participate in the Recipe Swap, please email your 4"x6" high resolution (300 dpi saved a high quality) Recipe Card to sgaprilshowers@gmail.com by midnight January 22nd .
  • It is easiest for me if you use your name or user name + the Recipe name (AprilShowers_PulledPork) as the file name on your recipe.
  • You are welcome to submit more than one recipe.
  • Monday, January 23rd, you will receive a link to download the recipe cards from all our participants. You must send in a card to get the link!

The one I did last year wasn't really a slow cooker recipe... I just modified it to make it one. :)

I love using my slow cookers. I usually do at least 2 or 3 meals in the slow cooker on my days off and them freeze in individual size servings for quick reheats during the work week when I'm too tired to cook. I've been eating much healthier since starting to do this and its YUMMY! I'll start making up cards for some of my favorite dishes. I may submit several this month.

Haven't done one of these exchanges in a while! You'll love this recipe--use low fat ingredients if you want.

Cream Cheese Chicken

This sounds so yummy!

It's a Top 5 fave in this household...and gets points from me for being EASY.

This may go in the crock pot today!! I have two meetings tonight (will miss one as they are at the same time in two different towns...) and I think I will be out with DH rounding job supplies...

I've sent in 3 simple family favorites. Love my crockpot! I make different soups, large amounts, then can or freeze them. My husband loves to open a jar of canned soup! It is hard for me to put my crockpot cooking into recipe form, since I just put things together, whatever I think at the time. I'm looking forward to trying some of your recipes. However, now I've gotten a new electric pressure cooker, so I can cook the same thing so much faster as needed.

Now I have to figure how to post my recipes!

Jenrou

Archived