January Swap Croppers

CRS

Just want to check in and see how everyone is doing! The chat is this Saturday at 6 pm mt. You can upload your layouts on Saturday or as close to that as possible. I can't wait to see what you all created!

If you are having any problems, please let me know!!

Well, I finally finished my layouts for Belle. Ended up doing two pages for her. Hope she likes them. I'll upload them tomorrow night, as I will be at the vet's Saturday during the day and then at dinner with friends that evening. I will probably not be able to get to the chat, so everyone have fun and I'm looking forward to seeing all of the layouts in the gallery.

Just posted mine forAnnBK (anyone that saw it flash up and then change will realise I hit the swap crop for ANNB not ANNBK and saw a xmas layout hahahahaha!!), off to email it now, sorry I can't make the chat (kids and back to school events!) but I hope you like it Ann :-)

Just finished my second LO -- I knew I wanted to do a second one, I'd look at what I started & just didn't like it at all. Then this morning it kind of fell in place! :) See you all this evening.

No worries, Belle, the "artsy" take was just an idea I threw out there since they aren't really weather photos. LOL What you did is beautiful! Can't wait to get the full res copy. :)

Here is mine for Joyce, hope you like it! I enjoyed working with those beautiful photos. They made me feel like I should be whispering... hence the title. LOL

Winter's Hush

Ok, here are the changes!

First, there will no longer be a chat for the swap, but we will continue the swap! Look for the sign up thread in the Challenges Forum on Feb. 1st.

Second, I'm going to get rid of the swapcrop email address. You can sign up right in the thread. I've had issues with that email address and if something happens to me, all the swap info will be right in the thread.

Other than that, things will stay the same. The theme for February is True Love. Your true love doesn't have to be a person....get creative!

Thank you all for making the Swap Crop such a fun event here at Scrap Girls!

Archived