Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

January Swap Croppers

38 posts in this topic

I've been missing most of the chats lately, so it's not a biggie for me. I do like keeping the swap going.

I could never make the chats anyway Carla as were always around 3pm on a Sunday here and if not at work I was busy doing other things. Im so glad the swaps are continuing though as I enjoy these :)

I'm so glad you are all still interested in swapping! It's one of my favorites!

I've been missing most of the chats lately, so it's not a biggie for me. I do like keeping the swap going.

Ooooh, great new avatar, Joyce! I just noticed your new photo! Beautiful! I love it!

Ooooh, great new avatar, Joyce! I just noticed your new photo! Beautiful! I love it!

The new one's not showing up on my computer. What's that about?

Hmmmmm.....I don't know - I'm seeing it on mine - at least on this thread - I'll go check your profile!

Hmmmmm.....I don't know - I'm seeing it on mine - at least on this thread - I'll go check your profile!

It's showing up on this thread and on your profile, Joyce - it's a lovely picture!

I signed out and signed back in, and now the new one is showing up. Weird.