February 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

This February it is Posting Contest time on the Scrap Girls Forums! You can win a Scrap Girls Gift Certificate by simply being chatty in the Scrap Girls Forums and Gallery. This contest will run from February 1st when we post the thread until 11:59 PM February 29th.

To enter the ScrapGirls Forum Posting Contest, you MUST reply in this Posting Contest Thread with your CURRENT post count. Your post count is the number under your avatar that shows when you post. (NOTE: The number found on your profile is a number which is calculated differently.) During the month, post your fingers off! Leave love in the gallery and get chatty in the forums. At midnight on February 29th, we will calculate your post count based on the numbers posted in this game thread.

Just so you know, I went through and fixed all the galleries I could so most of them WILL contribute to your overall posting number.

FABULOUS PRIZES:

• Those with 50-99 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $5 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.
  • Those with 100-249 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $10 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.
  • Those with 250-399 posts will be entered in a drawing for a $15 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate.
  • Those with 400 or more posts will automatically win a $5 gift certificate and will be entered in a drawing for a $20 Scrap Girls Gift Certificate!

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just to clarify....I know it says to Leave Love in the Gallery, and I think I remember a couple years back, those posts maybe didn't count. I could be wrong, but was just checking to make sure. If Im gonna do this contest, I want to go all out! LOL, that is my new personal Mantra, Go All Out or go Home! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Once I post this mine will be 965 - I just want to clarify we are talking about the figure off to my left aren't we...? Some people's don't match up and I am confused as to whether I am looking at the same thing!! Looking at Diane's I think she did it same as me! Wish I had seen this before I posted on several things tonight lol!! Ah well, my JJ chattiness will have to extend into February... Can't see me getting anywhere near 400+ though... it has taken 7 months to get to this!!! And thanyou April for checking all the galleries, like so many of us said in JJ, we mostly LL so it is good they count!! And well done on checking all the JJ entries, and starting this - get some rest girl!!

Once I post this mine will be 965 - I just want to clarify we are talking about the figure off to my left aren't we...? Some people's don't match up and I am confused as to whether I am looking at the same thing!! Looking at Diane's I think she did it same as me! Wish I had seen this before I posted on several things tonight lol!! Ah well, my JJ chattiness will have to extend into February... Can't see me getting anywhere near 400+ though... it has taken 7 months to get to this!!! And thanyou April for checking all the galleries, like so many of us said in JJ, we mostly LL so it is good they count!! And well done on checking all the JJ entries, and starting this - get some rest girl!!

Yes, you used the correct number :)

Just to clarify....I know it says to Leave Love in the Gallery, and I think I remember a couple years back, those posts maybe didn't count. I could be wrong, but was just checking to make sure. If Im gonna do this contest, I want to go all out! LOL, that is my new personal Mantra, Go All Out or go Home! :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048: :party-smiley-048:

Gallery posts count now - see this post #114 by April. HTH ;)

Gallery posts have always counted, but a few galleries were unintentionally set up to not count posts. I have gone through the individual galleries and checked the settings to make sure they count.

If you find a gallery that isn't counting, let me know in a PM so I can check it.

Yes, it is the number to the left of your post. Some of them don't match because they've been posting already.

And- if I read ALL the posts before I answered them, I wouldn't repeat what others have already told you. ;)

Most of the galleries have ALWAYS counted toward your post total. I didn't have to fix that many.

Thanks for fixing those last few galleries for us!

Yay for posting contests!! I'll play along just for fun. My starting count is 11,699

Me too, just for the fun of it - my starting count is 10,137

Archived