February 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My count is 11403

Belle, are you sure? Your info shows 11430. (unless you really have been that chatty since this was posted! LOL)

She posted a few hours ago. Belle is just chatty :)

I changed it to 11430. I'm not sure what the count is. The figure that I wrote in my notes was 11403, so I'm changing it to be on the safe side.

I'm at 35,957 to start!

Yay! My favorite thing to do!

Almost 36,000, Sara!! Wow!!! How long have you been a member of SG?

Well, that's a long story, but I've actually been with SG for over 4 years - however my join date doesn't show that since I left for awhile and came back a short time later - SG was kind enough to let me keep all of my posts! :) :) And that's only one reason why I love SG!

I'm at 35,957 to start!

Well, that's a long story, but I've actually been with SG for over 4 years - however my join date doesn't show that since I left for awhile and came back a short time later - SG was kind enough to let me keep all of my posts! :) :) And that's only one reason why I love SG!

Plus, you are always so busy leaving kind and happy comments all over Sara. :) Always very much appreciated!

I'm at 35,957 to start!

Plus, you are always so busy leaving kind and happy comments all over Sara. :) Always very much appreciated!

Awwww.....and that's the biggest reason I love SG - good friends who make me smile! xoxoxo Thank you!

Hi April,

If I understand correctly posting a layout in a gallery or making a comment on a "thread" counts but leaving love on a layout does not.

Thank!

Leaving comments on forum threads and gallery layouts DO count. Posting a layout does not.

Hope that helps!

Hi April,

If I understand correctly posting a layout in a gallery or making a comment on a "thread" counts but leaving love on a layout does not.

Thank!

Leaving comments on forum threads and gallery layouts DO count. Posting a layout does not.

Hope that helps!

But our post numbers don't increase when we leave a comment on a layout, do they, Tiza? At least mine doesn't as far as I can see......so how do we add that in or do we? I'm confused a wee bit

Hi April,

Thank!

Hope that helps!

But our post numbers don't increase when we leave a comment on a layout, do they, Tiza? At least mine doesn't as far as I can see......so how do we add that in or do we? I'm confused a wee bit

According to April's first post.. "I went through and fixed all the galleries I could so most of them WILL contribute to your overall posting number."

So yes, leaving comments on gallery layouts SHOULD increase your post count.

Hi April,

Thank!

Hope that helps!

According to April's first post.. "I went through and fixed all the galleries I could so most of them WILL contribute to your overall posting number."

Thanks, Theresa - I guess I missed that - and I'm assuming it's just changed for the posting contest and not going to stay that way?

Thanks, Theresa - I guess I missed that - and I'm assuming it's just changed for the posting contest and not going to stay that way?

I'm pretty sure they will stay this way going forward.

I'm pretty sure they will stay this way going forward.

Thanks bunches, Theresa! That's good to know!

Hi April,

Thank!

They both count! The number under your avatar includes your message board and gallery posts. That is why it is different than the number on your profile. The number on your profile only includes message board posts. When you go to your gallery, there is another number- it is your gallery posts. The two numbers may not add up because a few of the galleries were unintentionally set up to not add to the total post count. I've fixed those. If you find galleries that don't add to your post total, please let me know! We want all the galleries to add to your post total.

Leaving love in the gallery has always counted! This isn't something new. While your post count doesn't show on the side of your gallery comments like it did before the last board upgrade, they do count.

Check your number, go leave some love and then check your number again. I just left a comment on Jenna's layout in the Project SG Gallery and it added to my post count. :)

I'm not sure why everyone thinks leaving love in the Gallery doesn't add to your post count, but here are a few examples......

Ngaire - one the the best leaving love girls ever. She has 6105 forum posts.

When you look at the number under her avatar it is 18,851.

So that is 12,745 Gallery Posts that added to her post count!

They count, I promise!

I have 35403 posts, My forum post count is 25,892 and my gallery post count is 10,846.

I've been posting for over 5 years and if you do the math, you can see that a portion of my gallery posts didn't count. I've fixed most of those galleries now. There may be a few that I am unable to fix, but don't hesitate to leave love in the gallery because you think your posts won't count!

(Sara, yours won't add up that way because both post numbers were added together and added to your forum posts when you came back.)

I'm not sure why everyone thinks leaving love in the Gallery doesn't add to your post count, but here are a few examples......

Ngaire - one the the best leaving love girls ever. She has 6105 forum posts.

When you look at the number under her avatar it is 18,851.

So that is 12,745 Gallery Posts that added to her post count!

They count, I promise!

I have 35403 posts, My forum post count is 25,892 and my gallery post count is 10,846.

I've been posting for over 5 years and if you do the math, you can see that a portion of my gallery posts didn't count. I've fixed most of those galleries now. There may be a few that I am unable to fix, but don't hesitate to leave love in the gallery because you think your posts won't count!

(Sara, yours won't add up that way because both post numbers were added together and added to your forum posts when you came back.)

Great explanation April - thanks!

Archived