February 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

I'd like to join, too, even though I'm starting a little late on 2/9.

Currently I have 137 posts, including this one. :)

You can do it, Sue! And, you always leave such nice layout comments and they count now too! :)

YAY, Sue! Marilyn is right! You can do it! And I agree, you leave such sweet comments!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:disappearing-smilie: I really haven't done much different from what I usually do on any given day either, Joyce! :disappearing-smilie: And I do know I talk waaaaay too much! Maybe that's why Rich has selective hearing? LOL LOL :)

I've forgotten - do we need to come back here and post our ending number on the 29th?

There's no need to post an ending number on the 29th. :)

Thanks, Theresa! Whew! One less thing to worry about getting done by a deadline!

I am eeking my way up the ladder... the games help & they are fun to boot! LOL

Even so, I will have to practically live on here from now till Wed if I want to make it to 400! :hit-head-with-hammer:

YOU CAN DO IT! Go, Jenna, Go!

This has really been a fun month with everyone playing the posting game! Thank you Scrap Girls for always coming up with such fun and busy months for us! Congratulations to everyone who has met their posting goals - we've had so much fun doing it!

Thanks to everyone who posted on the games thread. That really helped me with my count and it was fun at the same time. It surprising what you can learn about each other by playing the games. All the cute layouts made it easy to leave comments in the gallery too.

YAY!!! I got to 250 posts. (During the busiest months of the year for my business, that's a challenge.)

It was fun playing the games to get the post count up, and nice to see more newbies there, too.

You go, Barbara! I can't believe it's almost over! It's been such fun playing with everyone!

Archived