CRS

Congratulations Kay (Kaymitch)!

49 posts in this topic

Congratulations, Kay! 2468who-do-we-appreciate.gif

Thanks for posting a little about yourself. I really enjoyed getting to know you! :)

Congratulations Kay. A well deserved honor. Wear your crown proudly. You look so pretty in it.

Congratulation Kay! Your cruise sounds wonderful -- one of my favorite things to do for a vacation is cruising.

Congrats Kay! Enjoy your cruise. We'll be here to welcome our M.O.M home when you can get here. Glad to have as our M.O.M!

I am so glad you got the crown!That is neat that you are off on a cruise! Enjoy yourself! Many blessings!!

Congratulations, Kay! Hope you have a fantastic time on your cruise. Looking forward to seeing the layouts using those cruise photos!

Congratulations Kay. I can certainly agree that you are most welcoming to newbies. Enjoy your trip knowing that you are appreciated.

Kay, I loved hearing some more about you! Your cruise sounds wonderful, wish I was going! :D

Congratulations Kay! Wow! A cruise and MOM in the same month! Have a great time!

Loved getting to know you a bit better, Kay. A hearty congratulations!! Woo HOO!