February Layout Contest

PBarnes

This February we have a Leap Year Day. For this month's contest, we want you to scrap about what makes you "Leap for Joy." Let us know in your journaling why you leap for joy. Post your layouts in the February Monthly Layout Gallery before Midnight MST on February 29th. Be sure to list your layout's product credits in the description or under the EXIF Properties. Two layouts will be selected to win a $10 Gift Certificate to the Scrap Girls Boutique!

Sounds like a great theme for a page.. will put my thinking cap on and hopefully do something by the end of the month.

( Not much leaping for joy in my life right now, though )

I'm working on this - I'm like a turtle thought - slow, but steady - I'll get it done before the end of the month (I hope) It's a great contest and I have lots of ideas - they don't just seem to be falling into place for me since my mojo has slipped away.

This is one of the reasons I "Leap for Joy" my Great Great Nephew --- Isiah --- Thank You For Looking!

I have changed this layout so many times AND finally I just decided I'm finished, no more changes.

sooooooo very happy to see some current pics of our litle Isiah - I remember when we all just kind of "adoped" him and I had wondered so many times how well he was doing - I am sure lots of love from so many family members blessed him and allowed him to thrive - he's a true dollbaby and I can't thank you enough for the new pics - he is just darling - would love to hear more about him Sherry! He has always been in my heart.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived