CRS

Hybrid Card Swap

26 posts in this topic

It's time for the Hybrid Card Swap!! Sign up in this thread by February 10th if you would like to participate. On the 11th, I will partner people up and then you can contact your partners and see what 2 cards they would like you to make for them! It will be round robin style this time. I know it will be a blast!! Cards will be due by March 13th to your partners!

Carla

Kim (podiumchick)

AnnBK

Diannecp

Melanie (mbc72)

Shannon

Lei (Bride)

Karen (butterflykisses)

Sherry Lynn

Nicolen9708

OK, Marilyn, my card buddy...I'll do it again if you will! I don't think I'm very good at this, but maybe with practice I'll get better. And besides, I have this growing stash of "blingy stuff."

I'm in and looking forward to it.

I'm going to have to sit this one out - I just don't want to commit to something that I don't know if I can follow through on and while I'm feeling better, I have my moments when I just don't feel so good - I did way too much yesterday and am paying for it this morning - I hate missing out on the hybrid swap - the hybrids are my favorite thing to do!

We'll miss you Sara, but completely understand! It drives me nuts to have free down time, but not feel well enough to scrap or create!

We'll miss you Sara, but completely understand! It drives me nuts to have free down time, but not feel well enough to scrap or create!

Thank you, Carla - I know - I thought, well, shoot, it'll be okay - I can sit and scrap and do hybrids - NOT! I just don't feel like being creative! I am going to do a couple of the swap layouts though - couch potato can at least do that much! :)

I'll give this one another try, it was fun the last time I participated.

Will have to sit this out again as I have a lot on my plate at the moment so will just enjoy seeing what you guys create :)

We'll miss you, Jane! And I've been waiting to see Shannon's name pop up, lol!!

All of a sudden I'm itchin' to get busy with these cards! Kinda wish we had a universal theme so i would know what to do. Maybe I'll just start making random cards and hope a couple of them work.

Oh man I LOVE this swap ... please count me in!

I'm itching to make some cards, too. Maybe this weekend I can spend some time just making cards for the fun of it!

Oh my gosh I almost missed this!! I haven't been on my computer in a couple days! I definitely want in! Those were fun last time! :)

I'm so glad you saw this, Nicole!!

Today is the last day to participate! Tomorrow I will start a new thread with the partners listed.

Me too!!

Tension, tension...I am still not comfortable with this swap, but I'll do my best for whoever gets stuck with me!