Hybrid Card Swap

CRS

It's time for the Hybrid Card Swap!! Sign up in this thread by February 10th if you would like to participate. On the 11th, I will partner people up and then you can contact your partners and see what 2 cards they would like you to make for them! It will be round robin style this time. I know it will be a blast!! Cards will be due by March 13th to your partners!

Carla

Kim (podiumchick)

AnnBK

Diannecp

Melanie (mbc72)

Shannon

Lei (Bride)

Karen (butterflykisses)

Sherry Lynn

Nicolen9708

I'm going to have to sit this one out - I just don't want to commit to something that I don't know if I can follow through on and while I'm feeling better, I have my moments when I just don't feel so good - I did way too much yesterday and am paying for it this morning - I hate missing out on the hybrid swap - the hybrids are my favorite thing to do!

We'll miss you Sara, but completely understand! It drives me nuts to have free down time, but not feel well enough to scrap or create!

Thank you, Carla - I know - I thought, well, shoot, it'll be okay - I can sit and scrap and do hybrids - NOT! I just don't feel like being creative! I am going to do a couple of the swap layouts though - couch potato can at least do that much! :)

Archived