February Atc Crop

Elisha

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Goodness, that was hard! My creativity seems to have taken the weekend off...I thought just getting SOMETHING done might give it a boost. I'm thinking of trying to do a card for all the places we've lived....I may exceed the gallery capacity if I get that done!

FebATC_Texas

Well, I'm still stumped by this one...but I'll continue to ponder. Somedays I hardly know where I am, much less where I came from!

I know exactly what you mean. I feel the same way somedays. But I think I have a few ideas rolling around in my head.

DUH! Didn't realize that I could include some ATC's on California, where I lived for 35 years. Lots to do with that state. Let's see: Los Angeles, Santa Monica, San Francisco, San Diego, Carmel, High Desert, to name a few places where I've visited.

• 3 weeks later...

We're counting down to the last week! Remember - you have until March 7 to get into this swap, before I post a new challenge! Here's where I'm from:

I'm from Cajun Country!

Don't forget to send your full resolution cards to me! Address and other info are in the original post.

Thank you all for participating. I'm gathering up all the full-resolution ATCs to send out to you for the swap. If I'm missing one of yours, I've just sent you a PM. If you want to get one last one in, there's still time - but try to have it in by tomorrow afternoon. I'll be sending the set out tomorrow evening. And then on Thursday, I'll post a new challenge!

Thank you all for participating. I'm gathering up all the full-resolution ATCs to send out to you for the swap. If I'm missing one of yours, I've just sent you a PM. If you want to get one last one in, there's still time - but try to have it in by tomorrow afternoon. I'll be sending the set out tomorrow evening. And then on Thursday, I'll post a new challenge!

Looking forward to getting them Elisha and will also be looking forward to the new challenge! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

Yeah! Looks like we'll be getting our ATC's tonight ... can't wait ... and also looking forward to the new challenge!

I think everyone did a great job with this crop and it was such fun! I enjoyed seeing everyone's ATCs and can't wait to see what the March crop is all about! I do love these ATCs!

Archived