• Please log in to reply
32 replies to this topic

#31 teecee

teecee

Scrap Girl Messageboard Wise One

• TOU Administrator
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 20,178 posts
  • Personal Statement:Miracles happen to those who believe in them.

Posted 01 February 2014 - 08:36 PM

Ugh!  I think you all have answered this question before for me, but I can't find the response.... How do I know, when I'm looking at a product highlighted in a newsletter, for instance, if it was a previous club offering so I can tell if I got it through the club already?  There is usually a release date in the lower, left corner, but it doesn't notate if it was ever a club selection or not.  I keep a spreadsheet, but the names don't always match-up when I search in Excel.  Your advice (again!) is always appreciated!

Hmmm, one thing you could do is check the previous Scrap Girls Club  or Scrap Simple Club offerings. HTH

#32 Sara Arell

Sara Arell

Scrap Girls Messageboard Wise One

• Members
  • 50,776 posts
  • Personal Statement:Let There Be Peace On Earth and Let It Begin With Me!

Posted 02 February 2014 - 04:38 AM

I'm like Sara; it has been a long time since I bought anything anywhere else. I'm sure there are some great designers other places, but we have such wonderful ones here that I don't have everything that I'd like to have from them, so why go anywhere else. Let's hear it for the SG designers. :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

GO SCRAP GIRL DESIGNERS!  You are by far the best anywhere!  I have some things that I collected before SG that I like to use from time to time, but other than that, I'm all Scrap Girl!  

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

#33 April Showers

April Showers

Boutique Diva

• Admin
  • 42,351 posts

Posted 02 February 2014 - 11:49 AM

Ugh!  I think you all have answered this question before for me, but I can't find the response.... How do I know, when I'm looking at a product highlighted in a newsletter, for instance, if it was a previous club offering so I can tell if I got it through the club already?  There is usually a release date in the lower, left corner, but it doesn't notate if it was ever a club selection or not.  I keep a spreadsheet, but the names don't always match-up when I search in Excel.  Your advice (again!) is always appreciated!

I have posts with the clubs listed.

Scrap Girls Scrap Simple Clubs

Scrap Girls Monthly Clubs

Also, I have a column in my spreadsheet where I specify whether the item was in a club.

When I started my spreadsheet (ages ago), the columns from the boutique were different. There was a "shipped" column, so when I added in a prize or the clubs, I just put the information there.

gallery_5375_358_11104.pngMy Gallery I scrap with Photoshop CS6.

Scrap10-Blinkie.gif

SGblinkie.gifButton_Layout.pngSG-10thAnniversary-Blinkie.gifButton_Welcome_Mgr.pngBLINKIES_MOM-Past.gif

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users