Tracking Boutique Purchases?

candyK

Ugh! I think you all have answered this question before for me, but I can't find the response.... How do I know, when I'm looking at a product highlighted in a newsletter, for instance, if it was a previous club offering so I can tell if I got it through the club already? There is usually a release date in the lower, left corner, but it doesn't notate if it was ever a club selection or not. I keep a spreadsheet, but the names don't always match-up when I search in Excel. Your advice (again!) is always appreciated!

Hmmm, one thing you could do is check the previous Scrap Girls Club or Scrap Simple Club offerings. HTH

I'm like Sara; it has been a long time since I bought anything anywhere else. I'm sure there are some great designers other places, but we have such wonderful ones here that I don't have everything that I'd like to have from them, so why go anywhere else. Let's hear it for the SG designers. :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate: :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

GO SCRAP GIRL DESIGNERS! You are by far the best anywhere! I have some things that I collected before SG that I like to use from time to time, but other than that, I'm all Scrap Girl!

Ugh! I think you all have answered this question before for me, but I can't find the response.... How do I know, when I'm looking at a product highlighted in a newsletter, for instance, if it was a previous club offering so I can tell if I got it through the club already? There is usually a release date in the lower, left corner, but it doesn't notate if it was ever a club selection or not. I keep a spreadsheet, but the names don't always match-up when I search in Excel. Your advice (again!) is always appreciated!

I have posts with the clubs listed.

Scrap Girls Scrap Simple Clubs

Scrap Girls Monthly Clubs

Also, I have a column in my spreadsheet where I specify whether the item was in a club.

When I started my spreadsheet (ages ago), the columns from the boutique were different. There was a "shipped" column, so when I added in a prize or the clubs, I just put the information there.

Archived