February Swap Crop Partners

CRS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Still working on mine - I got really creative this morning after I went to shop for groceries and then I fizzled! But I'm getting there - really? The 25th is just a couple days away? Wheeeeee........

I'm finished! Must have been karma - or something! Woke up at 2 am this morning and suddenly it came to me! I hope Nicole likes it - I may tweak a bit more before Saturday but I'm thinking it's done!

Can't wait for the reveal!

I've PM'd Jessica with my email address, but haven't received anything from her yet. I'm starting to think I won't have anything to work on this time around. :(

Elizabeth, did you ever hear from Jessica? I haven't seen her on the mb for awhile and I remember that she had hurt her shoulder and was having some difficulties with it. I hope nothing's wrong!

I hope Jessica is ok and you get something to work with Elizabeth!

I've emailed Jessica and I'll let you know if I hear back from her. I'm thinking it might be her shoulder problem and it got worse. Hopefully I will hear back from her soon!

I can't wait to see it, Jenna! I like everything you do, so I'm sure it will be great!

Thanks, Sara. I hope Jessica is ok! It was great having her back for that short time...I hope this is just a temporary absence this time!

I can't wait to see it, Jenna! I like everything you do, so I'm sure it will be great!

Thanks, Sara. I hope Jessica is ok! It was great having her back for that short time...I hope this is just a temporary absence this time!

I did hear back from Jess, Carla and she's having physical therapy every single day - twice some days - and they are talking about surgery on her shoulder. She's having a difficult time but said she would have her layout ready and that her partner did have her photos now, so she's still "buggying" around even with her injured shoulder! What a trooper!

Jane's is done and tweaked and done and tweaked ... each time I look I see a little something I want to add ... I have to stop looking!! LOL Can't wait for Saturday!!

Archived