February Swap Crop Partners

CRS

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okies! Finally! Got Belle's all done up and I am right proud of meself for actually navigating with a digital pad instead of that mouse! Shoulder is giving me fits but it won't get me down! Im ready to roll! Woot!

I hope the recipient likes mine! I had to do it on hubby's PC and I hated the the resolution/colors of his monitor and I didn't feel comfy in his space. It's just not the same as your own comfy PC space.

However, I think it's a nice page. I hope she agrees :)

Can't wait to see all the beauties tomorrow! Thinking about next month as well....so many good choices. The first one that came to mind was "Going Green"....St. Pat's day, spring coming on, ecology, etc.

And, I've forgotten....is there going to be a chat?

Oh, boo...I was so looking forward to the chat. They are always so much fun and the brainstorming for the next theme always comes up with something great. I'll upload first thing in the morning, after one last peek and tweak.

Okies! Finally! Got Belle's all done up and I am right proud of meself for actually navigating with a digital pad instead of that mouse! Shoulder is giving me fits but it won't get me down! Im ready to roll! Woot!

Praying real hard for that shoulder of yours.

Praying real hard for that shoulder of yours.

Good for you, Jess! There isn't much that can keep you down! Take it easy with that shoulder and do what the doc tells you - that's alot of physical therapy - hope you don't have to have surgery!

Oh wow... this took so many restarts... I have been thinking about it since I got the photos early on and it just didn't come together... so I spent a lot of time on the photo and decided to keep it simple and let Sue's wonderful photo star... You can see from the photo that she and her 'honey' just adore each other and I wanted to let that come through without detracting from it... Here is myTrue Lovelayout :-)

Lei - I've goofed...

I'm at our country house on my husband's laptop.

Got the dates all wrong and thought it was tomorrow for uploading and sending...

I'm back in town and my own harddrive tomorrow around lunch and will upload the first thing I do!!!

Archived