Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CRS

February Swap Crop Partners

95 posts in this topic

Sorry Jenna! I had such a hard time deciding which way to go with this. I sent you the photos this morning!

Mine is all finished for Joyce had so much fun working with her wonderful boys. Now to wait to upload.................Patience is something I dont have in abundance :)

I got some darling pics from Nicole - thinking I am just going to have to do two layouts -too cute to just do one! I've started on them but am so far from finsihed!

No problem, Carla - those pics you sent were too cute! I have my thinking cap on...

I got Jenna's- love the journaling, the ideas are percolating! Sending mine to Aggie this morning.

I've PM'd Jessica with my email address, but haven't received anything from her yet. I'm starting to think I won't have anything to work on this time around. :(

I'm working on Nicole's - but have had a busy weekend with family so I'm behind the eight ball!

I received some great photos from Ann, and am still thinking about what to do, but I'll be done in plenty of time.

I am just about done with the photos I got from Jody...they were fun to work with. Minor tweaking to follow, I'm sure.

Still working on mine - I got really creative this morning after I went to shop for groceries and then I fizzled! But I'm getting there - really? The 25th is just a couple days away? Wheeeeee........

I haven't even started my layout for Aggie, but I'll get it done before Friday. Once I sit down and start to work, the ideas will just flow.

i had to have hubby install PS on his computer. Mine has bad RAM (we think). I finished it but when do we upload again?

Upload is this Saturday! If anyone hasn't received photos, please let me know!

Im done!! I'm done!! I think!! I'll look at at every day and will probably find some little thing to tweak....but as of now, I'm very happy with it, just hope Jody is, too!

I think I'm finished, but I am on version number 5, and that's just main colour changes! I will make a decision by Saturday.

Mine for Sherry is ready. It has been so much fun working with her lovely photos!

And I'me so excited to see what Valerie has made!

Wish it was Saturday NOW!

I'm finished! Must have been karma - or something! Woke up at 2 am this morning and suddenly it came to me! I hope Nicole likes it - I may tweak a bit more before Saturday but I'm thinking it's done!

Can't wait for the reveal!

I've PM'd Jessica with my email address, but haven't received anything from her yet. I'm starting to think I won't have anything to work on this time around. :(

Elizabeth, did you ever hear from Jessica? I haven't seen her on the mb for awhile and I remember that she had hurt her shoulder and was having some difficulties with it. I hope nothing's wrong!

I hope Jessica is ok and you get something to work with Elizabeth!

I hope Jessica is ok and you get something to work with Elizabeth!

I've emailed Jessica and I'll let you know if I hear back from her. I'm thinking it might be her shoulder problem and it got worse. Hopefully I will hear back from her soon!

I finished yours this morning, Carla - took some liberties with it & it's a little off the wall so I hope you don't mind! I'm likin' it though!

I can't wait to see it, Jenna! I like everything you do, so I'm sure it will be great!

Thanks, Sara. I hope Jessica is ok! It was great having her back for that short time...I hope this is just a temporary absence this time!

I can't wait to see it, Jenna! I like everything you do, so I'm sure it will be great!

Thanks, Sara. I hope Jessica is ok! It was great having her back for that short time...I hope this is just a temporary absence this time!

I did hear back from Jess, Carla and she's having physical therapy every single day - twice some days - and they are talking about surgery on her shoulder. She's having a difficult time but said she would have her layout ready and that her partner did have her photos now, so she's still "buggying" around even with her injured shoulder! What a trooper!

I thought I had Jody's finished..but I keep looking at it...tweak, tweak, tweak. it's a bit off in a different direction. I like it, just hope she does!

I'm not finished yet, but I will be done in time.

Thanks, Sara!

Mine is almost finished for Valerie. Her photos are so special, I really want to make them shine!

I'm getting nervous now, I keep tweaking the layout. I was fine about it last week!

Jane's is done and tweaked and done and tweaked ... each time I look I see a little something I want to add ... I have to stop looking!! LOL Can't wait for Saturday!!

Already to post my LO -- unless I do something like the rest of you & decide to tweak it some more. :)

It's been done for a week & a half & I'm still ok with it though, so I think it will work.