February Swap Crop Partners

CRS

Hello Swappers! Below is a list of partners. You will send your photos to the person below you and receive photos from the person above you in the list. The last person will send their photos to the first person on the list. Please contact your partners through PM's and get their email addresses so you can send the photos and send them a copy of the finished layouts!

The reveal day is February 25th. Please wait until that day to post your layouts and send a copy to your partner. If you can't do it on that day, just do it as close to then as possible. The theme is True Love. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask me!

Partners:

Carla

Jenna

Melanie (mbc72)

AggieB

Carol (lorac)

Nicole (nicolen9708)

Sara (Sara Arell)

Sue (SeeWhatSueSaw)

Jody (Jode2771)

AnnBK

Joyce (princessrunningfingers)

Jane (in NZ)

Lei (Bride)

Thess (TallCool69)

Belle

Jessica (JessicaLeigh)

Elizabeth99

AnnB

Heather (heather_dw)

Sherry Lynn

LenaLotta

valerietuff3

Remember, you can send as many photos as you want, but your partner only has to create one layout (but can create more if they want to). If you want journaling on the page, be sure to send that, too! Have fun!!

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

OK, Nicole sends to me and I send to Sue! Got it!

I'll be waiting for you pics, Nicole - I think I had you one time before!

Sue, I'm looking through my photos now and will get them off to you soon. Thanks for sending me your email address so quickly!

I have my photos picked out and my journaling done. Just waiting for Nicole to send me her email address so that I can send her my photos.

Aggie, I'll send you my email address so you can send me your photos.

Sorry for the delay ladies, I haven't really been on my computer lately! Sara, I sent you a PM, and as soon as I get your e-mail address I'll get those pictures to you! Carol, I replied to yours with my e-mail, I can't wait to get working on yours! :)

Sorry for the delay ladies, I haven't really been on my computer lately! Sara, I sent you a PM, and as soon as I get your e-mail address I'll get those pictures to you! Carol, I replied to yours with my e-mail, I can't wait to get working on yours! :)

Nicole, I emailed you this morning with my email address - thanks for sending me your email!

Bump for you know who, lol!

Jenna, I promise to get you this weekend. I'm having trouble deciding which way to go with this!

Hmmmmmm.......now who could THAT possibly be? :disappearing-smilie: :disappearing-smilie: I am so lost today - can't find my way out of a simple maze plus my laptop is acting soooo weird! Thanks, Carla!

I didn't even know the list was up because I forgot to look! LOL I knew Carla asked for my email addy but I thought she was just ahead of the curve ball. LOL OOOPS!

Just sent mine to Melanie - of course, I didn't double check her addy so, hmmmm. Maybe I ought to PM her just in case?! I'm so out of it today!

Archived