Hit The Jackpot At The Craft Store Today

diannecp

Picked up a bunch of card-making supplies today for less than $20. A friend and I from church are hosting a Ladies Night IN this Friday night, "Crafting Connections." They can come and participate in a card-making craft, learn to knit or crochet, work on a project of their own, or just hang out and eat snacks with the rest of us! I think there will be about 10 of us, which is perfect.

So today I'm working on making a few sample cards. Trying to resist using a lot of SG stuff because I can't really share my stuff with them. One girl is digging out all her scrapbooking stuff. Who knows, may convert a few to digital or hybrid! I am really looking forward to a night to just relax and enjoy one another's presence.

• 1 year later...

Picked up a bunch of card-making supplies today for less than $20. A friend and I from church are hosting a Ladies Night IN this Friday night, "Crafting Connections." They can come and participate in a card-making craft, learn to knit or crochet, work on a project of their own, or just hang out and eat snacks with the rest of us! I think there will be about 10 of us, which is perfect.

So today I'm working on making a few sample cards. Trying to resist using a lot of SG stuff because I can't really share my stuff with them. One girl is digging out all her scrapbooking stuff. Who knows, may convert a few to digital or hybrid! I am really looking forward to a night to just relax and enjoy one another's presence.

That's the reason I started making cards......reduces the Guilt from having thousands of $$ in paper supplies when I switched to Digital and never looked back....best of both worlds now.

Archived