Hybrid Card Swap Partners

CRS

Here is the list of partners. Please PM the person below you to find out their address and what 2 cards they would like you to make! Have Fun!!

Partners:

Kim (podiumchick)

AnnBK

Carla (crs)

Diannecp

Melanie (mbc72)

Shannon (tinkerbell11)

SherryLynn

Lei (Bride)

Nicolen9708

Karen (Butterflykisses)

• 2 weeks later...

I forgot what the deadline for mailing the cards out, but Nicole, your's are going in today's mail!!

I have been putting this off way too long. Actually, I had one almost done and just couldn't come up with an idea for the second one. Maybe I just work better with a deadline looming...but I started and finished the second one this afternoon....the glitter is drying and they'll go into the mail tomorrow.

Ann, I have also been putting this off. I hope to work on them tomorrow night and mail on Saturday...but we'll see how that works. I've been working full-time the last three weeks and Saturdays have been full of kid activities. I had no idea life would get this busy right now.

Our mailwoman is very good at being careful with my packages and envelopes! And I know I'll love them!

And I should have added...I did take photos before I sent them off. I am so nervous about this.

Hi ladies,

Sorry I have been so out of contact. It has been wild around here. I fell on Feb 15th. Had a rolling office chair come out from under me in our home office (what a way to start retirement). Fractured a vertabrae .......... Slowly recovering. Also had a 9 day trip followed by a friends visit last week. All fun (except for the fall :).

I got the cards from Nicole a few days ago. Love them both. Nicole I will send you a PM! Kim I apologize but I am finally finishing up your cards this morning. Plan to have them in the mail this afternoon or in the morning.

Karen

My mailwoman delivered the most beautiful cards to my mailbox today!! Ann, you are so creative! I absolutely LOVE them and so will the women I'm giving them to! Thank you so much!!

My mailwoman delivered the most beautiful cards to my mailbox today!! Ann, you are so creative! I absolutely LOVE them and so will the women I'm giving them to! Thank you so much!!

Oh, Carla, I'm so glad you like them...I have absolutely no confidence with these swaps. I tried to come up with a couple of creative approaches. I'll post photos tomorrow.

Archived