Hybrid Card Swap Partners

CRS

The cards are due by Mid-March. I sent Dianne some St. Patrick's Day cards, so I wanted to make sure she got them early just in case she had to mail them out.

They are great, Carla. I will actually see my bro-in-law on Saturday so will hand deliver his bday St Paddy's day card. Thanks again, they are awesome!

I am assuming that Nicole received the cards I sent her as it has been over a week. I have a window of time, so I thought I'd post them now. The first card she wanted was for a friend who had been helping her out: Friendship and the second one is for her daughter's Birthday

Hope you like them, Nicole!

Woohoo guess what I rec'd today --- my adorable cards from Shannon, thank you so much I LOVE them!!!!

AND Lei I sent your package out today - I'm sorry I'm so late BUT I did add a couple other little prezzies for being late, I hope you like them!

Woohoo guess what I rec'd today --- my adorable cards from Shannon, thank you so much I LOVE them!!!!

AND Lei I sent your package out today - I'm sorry I'm so late BUT I did add a couple other little prezzies for being late, I hope you like them!

I'm spoiled! Guess what arrived in my mail today???? Oh Sherry Lynn .... your cards are just BEAUTIFUL!! You so know my tastes ... Love them both! And all the other little goodies too ... thank you, dear friend!

I'm spoiled! Guess what arrived in my mail today???? Oh Sherry Lynn .... your cards are just BEAUTIFUL!! You so know my tastes ... Love them both! And all the other little goodies too ... thank you, dear friend!

You are very welcome - I am so glad you like them!

Here they are --- Thinking Of You Card 1 AND Thinking Of You Card 2

My lucky day, indeed! I received THREE of the most beautiful cards from Kim...real works of art. Kim, you MUST post photos, I hope you took some. If you didn't, let me know and I'll take some before I send one off to my good friend who needs a long distance hug. Thank you so much, I could not be happier!

Archived