Introducing....

a brand NEW Designer at ScrapGirls, Jacqui Smith!

I have been working with Jacqui for a while now helping her to get ready for her debut here at ScrapGirls and it's been wonderful! I'm so excited to share with you her first Collection Biggie, Out in the Yard. Jacqui is in Australia, so she's in her summer season right now, and is showcasing all her wonderful papers, embellishments, etc right from her own back yard!

JSM_OutInTheYard_AlphaWABiggie_MKTG_150.jpgOut In The Yard Alpha and Word Art Biggie

JSM_OutInTheYard_EmbBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgOut In The Yard Embellishment Biggie

JSM_OutInTheYard_PaperBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgOut In The Yard Paper Biggie

JSM_OutInTheYard_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgOut In The Yard Collection Biggie

Please joining me in giving Jacqui a HUGE ScrapGirls Welcome!!!!

I love these products, Jacqui, especially that grassy alpha! It's funny: I totally did a double-take when I saw this thread. I used to work with a woman named Jacqui Smith (exact same spelling!) and so for a minute there, I thought our paths had crossed again! Welcome to the team. I look forward to getting to know you! :)

Morning and Evening Everyone! Thanks for your huge welcome. I can see I am amongst great talent at Scrap Girls and am honoured to be here. Jo - I'm in Brisbane, although I really like Melbourne. It's a beautiful place with so much to offer. My husband and I honeymooned there so it holds a special place in my heart. Mel I must confess the grassy alpha is one of my favourite bits. It is easy to get attached to your creations. Of course I couldn't go without a big thanks to Andrea for her patience, knowledge and support.

I look forward to getting to know you all. Have a great day / evening. :)

wahooo Jacqui, you and I will enjoy 'living' the time difference together, except of course in our summer when QLD doesn't take daylight saving... LOL

you will eventually get used to it....until winter comes and then it changes again, LOL

Welcome to Scrap Girls, Jacqui - I already have your first and awesome collection in my cart! I hope you will like it here - we love to meet new designers and look forward to seeing lots of new and fabulous collections from you!

Welcome, welcome, welcome!

a brand NEW Designer at ScrapGirls, Jacqui Smith!

I have been working with Jacqui for a while now helping her to get ready for her debut here at ScrapGirls and it's been wonderful! I'm so excited to share with you her first Collection Biggie, Out in the Yard. Jacqui is in Australia, so she's in her summer season right now, and is showcasing all her wonderful papers, embellishments, etc right from her own back yard!

JSM_OutInTheYard_AlphaWABiggie_MKTG_150.jpgOut In The Yard Alpha and Word Art Biggie

JSM_OutInTheYard_EmbBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgOut In The Yard Embellishment Biggie

JSM_OutInTheYard_PaperBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgOut In The Yard Paper Biggie

JSM_OutInTheYard_CollectionBiggie_MKTG_150.jpgOut In The Yard Collection Biggie

Please joining me in giving Jacqui a HUGE ScrapGirls Welcome!!!!

WELCOME JACQUI - we love having new designers and I already have your very first and very beautiful collection in my cart - it's fanbulous!

Thanks Ladies. Have fun scrapping Sara. Jo I must admit to being glad that Qld doesn't have daylight saving. When I lived up north it was like we had it how late the sun set. I was thinking last night that it was funny to be posting in your future, being Friday lunch time here and you guys are in Thursday evening. It is like I am in my own sci-fi zone. :)

Welcome, Jacqui! I really like your new collection too. Love the grassy alpha. I also liked your LO where you put the picture inside the raindrop. Think I'm gonna copy that idea if you don't mind.

Went to Australia with my DH last year. You have a very beautiful country - and the people there are awesome.

We're so glad to have you at SG!

Thanks Kimmy and Pebbles. Deb of course be inspired by my layout, I would be honored. Glad you enjoyed your time over in us Australia. I agree it is a beautiful country and the people are friendly, laid back with a funny accent (so I am told). :)

Sara - hope you are enjoying the goodies. I look forward to seeing what you create with them. Elizabeth - I have a few friends who would love you signature, sorry I am not a coffee drinker but I have an appreciation being educated by my husband.

Archived