Introducing....

Welcome, welcome! I always love to have new designers join the team and see what wonderful ideas they will bring. Your first collection is wonderful! Great Job.

I am currently knee deep in everything Australian! I am the program director for a three-day Cub Scout Day Camp for the Boys Scouts of America and our theme is "Cubbing Down Under." If you weren't so far away, I would invite you to come and talk to our boys about life in Australia and let them here your AWESOME accent! I love your accent down there....probably my favorite of any accent. :)

I look forward to getting to know you better and seeing your wonderful work!

Welcome Jacqui. The new collection is outdoorsy and great. ideal for the summer in Australia. Sooo good to have another addition to the Down Under contingent. We so love new friends. Kay

Hi Brandy - sorry I can't be there to share of life in Australia or my 'accent', I could listen to yours all day. I would say we have a mutual appreciation. Feel free to send through any questions your scouts may have. Laura - you have a beautiful signature. Kay - yes, I would like to see many more Aussies be part of this amazing place we have here. Enjoy your day!

Archived