Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Victoria TX

Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements

4 posts in this topic

It's my understanding that Scrap Girls doesn't sell this software, right? I definitely wouldn't want to share something that competes with this website. |;-) I bought this "suite" for about $75 at the Black Friday sale at Staples and thought it was an exception buy, but this one is even better.

http://www.amazon.com/gp/goldbox/ref=cs_top_nav_gb27

Victoria in Texas

Good deal. I'm waiting, patiently, for Costco's usual $49.99 sale price. Otherwise I'll wait for PSE11 to come out.

And that is correct, SG does not sell PSE software, so you are safe.

I've seen the $50 price for Photoshop Elements alone, but I'd been wanting to try a video editor that had more options than the free Windows Movie Maker. This is the best price I've seen for the bundled product, but $49.99 would be amazing. Thanks for confirming that my note didn't pose a conflict with Scrap Girls' products. :thankyou:

Victoria

I've seen the $50 price for Photoshop Elements alone, but I'd been wanting to try a video editor that had more options than the free Windows Movie Maker. This is the best price I've seen for the bundled product, but $49.99 would be amazing. Thanks for confirming that my note didn't pose a conflict with Scrap Girls' products. :thankyou:

Victoria