Saturday Color Challnege 2/18/2012

SodScrap

Today's color challenge is inspired by the popular Valentine's Day candy Conversation Hearts! I have always loved their pretty colors! Scrap the colors of love!! Of course, it doesn't have to be a Valentine's Day layout!

Please post your layouts in the General Message Board Challenges Gallery and be sure to post a link back in this thread!

My layout will be posted shortly. DH seems to think he needs breakfast first! LOL Love that guy but doesn't he know I have a layout to finish? (It is finished, just need to do the finishing details and post it!!)

Pretty colors, Conda. We're going out to breakfast to get out of DD's way. She's coming to clean for us this morning. Her only requirement is that we get out of her way. I'll try to get this one done this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon.

Pretty colors, Conda. We're going out to breakfast to get out of DD's way. She's coming to clean for us this morning. Her only requirement is that we get out of her way. I'll try to get this one done this afternoon or tomorrow afternoon.

Oh Joyce...how awesome that you get to go out for breakfast and have your house cleaned too! Enjoy!! :) I look forward to seeing your layout whenever you get to it!

• 1 month later...

Archived