Hybrid Atc Sign-Ups

tinkerbell11

Because of these swaps I have just completely re-organized my craft room, I had so many things that some of them had to be stored in the hall closet which meant ummmmmmmmmm well basically they didn't get used. Sunday I decided to pull everything out AND my dh helped by making me some makeshift storage units SO I didn't even have to spend a lot of money. I had some things that weren't even out of packages - now everything is in it's place AND I just walk in my "new" room and smile AND as Dawn from Dawn's Stamping Studio says at the end of every video "LOVE IT"

Oh AND there is still time to sign up for this swap --- if you haven't tried it, come on and give it a try!

Yeah Sherry!! (and double yeah Kevin!!) I remember when you painted, put new flooring and spiffed up your little craft room several years ago. Doesn't it feel great to be all organized? How fun ... I can see a lot of hybrid crafting days coming up in your newly organized studio!!

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have an announcement to make...it's important. I have taken control of my fate and destiny. I went into Michael's this afternoon for ONE thing that I needed to finish my hybrid cards. I went straight to the right aisle, picked up what I needed, and headed directly to the check out counter. My eyes did not wander to anything else. I did not caress any of the thousands of lovely and useful things that graced the craft aisles. I am at peace.

:unsure: I'm seriously worried about you, Ann. Did you take your temperature???

I had a brainstorm last night! I know exactly what I want to do for this swap and I'm very excited about it! I just hope it turns out the way I imagine it!!

I also had a brainstorm the other night. I dreamt of what I wanted to do, but now I can't remember what it was. Back to the drawing board.

Because of these swaps I have just completely re-organized my craft room, I had so many things that some of them had to be stored in the hall closet which meant ummmmmmmmmm well basically they didn't get used. Sunday I decided to pull everything out AND my dh helped by making me some makeshift storage units SO I didn't even have to spend a lot of money. I had some things that weren't even out of packages - now everything is in it's place AND I just walk in my "new" room and smile AND as Dawn from Dawn's Stamping Studio says at the end of every video "LOVE IT"

Oh AND there is still time to sign up for this swap --- if you haven't tried it, come on and give it a try!

Sherry, that's cool! I'm going to be re-doing some of my craft room too...once my DH brings home the free shelves he got from a customer. They are old medical records shelves...so they might not be pretty, but they will be free and hopefully give me a lot more storage.

So ... we are at 13? I haven't seen the list grow in the last couple days .... C'mon SGirls ... we have room for 5 more ... its a FUN challenge!! Marilyn can attest that once you try it, you'll like it!! :D

Will you come down here and organize mine, please? Oh, it's such a mess!

I'm sitting this one out as much as I hate to - I love the swaps so! We just have alot going on this month and I don't want to commit to something I know I can't possibly do - Waaaaaah!

So ... we are at 13? I haven't seen the list grow in the last couple days .... C'mon SGirls ... we have room for 5 more ... its a FUN challenge!! Marilyn can attest that once you try it, you'll like it!! :D

I can attest too...once you get all those pretty, sparkly little cards in the mail, you just want more! LOL!

I am dreaming up what my craft room will look like at the new house! I'm thinking that the dining room maybe the room for me since the house has an eat-in kitchen. I don't expect enough guests at one time to warrant the dining room being empty so much!

Old medical record shelves....sounds like a great DIY project to make them pretty!

How wonderful Carla being able to put a craft room together from scratch--mine has just evolved :) In fact mine now has the ironing board and everything else in it (hmmmm I still wonder how I let this happen!!!!)

Well I have now designed my ATC and its not a bit like my original idea in my head :hit-head-with-hammer: Just waiting for final numbers for printing :)

Yes come and join us its such such fun especially when the postie arrives with the long awaited package-------still waiting for the last lot to arrive----anyday now I hope. The only downside to living so far away :(

I'm glad these aren't due for over a month..my mind is a complete blank. Would someone toss out some ideas please?

Ann, maybe you could look at some quotes for flying free, soaring, attaining heights, something like that for your card. Then maybe the quote will inspire the design...

I'm glad these aren't due for over a month..my mind is a complete blank. Would someone toss out some ideas please?

Ann, maybe you could look at some quotes for flying free, soaring, attaining heights, something like that for your card. Then maybe the quote will inspire the design...

Ann, I know that YOU of all people will come up with the most wonderful of ideas for this! Angela, that's what I have done - I found a quote that seems applicable and am trying to create something around that. So far I have only the quote in mind but no other ideas so I'm glad we have awhile yet too.

Heehee.. Just saw this - but Lei is right! It took a while for her to convince me, but she perservered and I"m hooked! Hybrids sure are fun!

C'mon - take the plunge!

How wonderful Carla being able to put a craft room together from scratch--mine has just evolved :) In fact mine now has the ironing board and everything else in it (hmmmm I still wonder how I let this happen!!!!)

Well I have now designed my ATC and its not a bit like my original idea in my head :hit-head-with-hammer: Just waiting for final numbers for printing :)

Yes come and join us its such such fun especially when the postie arrives with the long awaited package-------still waiting for the last lot to arrive----anyday now I hope. The only downside to living so far away :(

Oh, Jane you are such a good sport waiting so patiently. I tell everyone how one of my Hybrid ATCs comes from NEW ZEALAND! That's so exciting. :D

Ann, Buddy - me too, only have a few ideas in the back of my mind but nothing done or decided yet. I have to stay away from this entertaining thread for a few days or else I start to get nervous when all those early birds are already finished. I keep reminding myself of the due date.. Right???? Heehee.. :)

Ann, I know that YOU of all people will come up with the most wonderful of ideas for this! Angela, that's what I have done - I found a quote that seems applicable and am trying to create something around that. So far I have only the quote in mind but no other ideas so I'm glad we have awhile yet too.

Oops! I was completely on the wrong thread - I'm not even signed up for this swap - thought I was posting on the regular ATC swap! Sorry about that!

Oops! I was completely on the wrong thread - I'm not even signed up for this swap - thought I was posting on the regular ATC swap! Sorry about that!

No worry, Sara - you gave an appropriate answer and always glad to see you around! :)

Archived