I Love My Flip Pal!

Becster

I've been doing a lot with my heritage photos lately, and have a turn of the century photo of a great-aunt. It has been in the same frame for years and years, so I was afraid to try and remove it. I just did 10 separate scans and stitched them together. I scanned everything, inluding the frame. Can't wait to play with it in PSE9 and then work on a LO!

Ooooooooh Becky I can't wait to see how it came out, this is exactly what I'm wanting to do with a couple of large pictures my Mother has - one of my Great Great Grandfather and one of my Grandmother when she was a baby in 1906 - that I definitely wouldn't even think about taking out of the frames.

I love my Flip-Pal too! The only problem is that when I take it anywhere, suddenly everyone has something they'd like for me to scan for them! LOL I don't mind - it's fun........and I do recommend that they all buy one! I haven't a bad thing to say about the Flip Pal - it's been a great tool to have!

Thanks for sharing the link, Theresa! I haven't been around enough (or had a brain enough!) to check this thread again. After I start the dishwasher and get some laundry going, I'm going to reward myself with some scrapping time. *g*

Archived