Photoshop Touch

SandiC.

Adobe did it! PS in layers on an iPad 2. I just watched a demo video on Terry White's site (don't want to post a link cause of possible TOU infringement but google it). Using the cloud, I think we have really portable scrapping capabilities now. Sells for &9.99 in the app store. I'm going to get it today and give it a try. Looks like you need cloud capabilities so storage is limited. So I'm thinking picking photos and supplies, send to cloud and then scrap on the go on your iPad 2. I'll let you know how it goes.

Ok, haven't had time to play with this too much yet, but so far, this is fantastic. There are some great built-in tutorials that walk you through the tools and things you can do. Of course, its geared to photo editing, which it is super good for. I haven't signed up for Adobe creative cloud yet (and don't really want to at this time) but I do have iCloud. So the trick is to get your photos and scrapping stuff into the cloud and then onto your iPad. Haven't tried that yet, but I think its doable. If I can do that, then I'm good to scrap on the iPad. It has a neat feature that lets you look at your layer stack from the side. Its really cool, wish regular photoshop would do that. I'll get back to you when I get this cloud thing worked out. But for photo editing on the go, this is fantastic!

• 7 months later...

I am looking at getting the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 which comes with the PS Touch...after reading this thread, it sounds like I would be able to do digital scrapbooking on it but I am looking for more info on it. I have never used PS anything; I use a different program. I am need of a new computer of some sort and am looking at the Note rather than a laptop but I want to be able to scrapbook on whatever I get. Can any of you give me some advice? :-) Thanks!

• 3 months later...

I know this is an older post but I have been fiddling with PS Touch a little and I emailed some embellishments to my iPad and saved to Camera roll. I was able to do a little scrapping. Im pretty basic but I love what I am able to do. Especially when I'm away from home. Adobe Cloud etc is all a bit too much for me without someone walking me through. I'm so happy to be able to scrap at all when I'm away or on the go, so I'm loving PSTouch. Is anyone else doing anything on it? Would love to hear. Kay

Oh Pat you will love it. IPads do everything. I love PS Touch. But I'd love to find out more about it. I'm sure there must be a manual or tutorial for it. I just haven't looked yet. Enjoy your new purchase. Kay

Archived