Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

April Showers

March 2012 Forum Game

514 posts in this topic

Will post mine tomorrow. Unexpected eye pain sidelined me yesterday and we're headed to our oldest son's for a bbq in about an hour. :)

Will post mine tomorrow. Unexpected eye pain sidelined me yesterday and we're headed to our oldest son's for a bbq in about an hour. :)

Ohhhh.. Take care, Becky and don't get any smoke in your eye! Looking forward to your layout! :)

Waiting to find out about journaling since mine has a whole little story that goes with it...

Ohhhh.. Take care, Becky and don't get any smoke in your eye! Looking forward to your layout! :)

Ooh, good advice! Thanks! Since the bright sunlight still bothers me I'll be mostly hanging inside and loving on their new puppy. *g* I can't wait to meet Walter and get some good pics for a LO! ;)

Here is mine week 3 completed.

Week 3 Dream Home

Okay, here's my week 3 LO: Irvin Paul. Yes, my sister really did name my nephew "Irvin." :rolleyes: Poor kid! The family has taken to calling him "Vin." :P

And Kim, I love the pic of planking!

week three (one of my papers is a text paper blended into the background; used a freebie brush for step 3 brushwork; also tried to use and blend together mainly freebies from the site, as a kind of extra challenge for myself).

thanks for hosting another fun challenge. it's really pushed me, and i like how my pages came together so far.

Journaling is always welcome ladies! Sorry I didnt' get back to you yesterday,a crazy day here!

Finished leaving love in the gallery. It sure looks beautiful. All those great layouts with wonderful photos and lovely colors. Looking forward to tomorrow's task.

Journaling is always welcome ladies! Sorry I didnt' get back to you yesterday,a crazy day here!

Thanks, Shannon! Whew!

week 3 layout completed....Isaac's Mohawk

I changed the brush to some background month stamping from when I posted earlier. My 5 embellishments are 1)the masks for photos 2)the stitching 3)the tag behind the title 4) the gear 5)the bracket by the title.

Is it too late to go back and change something that bothers me in the week 2 layout?

Week 4, Step 1 – Place 4 photos on the page. You may use a layout template if you wish

edited for clarity, Mon AM.

Off to find four photos.

Been away since Friday morning so still catching up on Week 3... Guess it won't take long to find 4 good ones... I took 1200 while we were away :disappearing-smilie: grin!

This sounds fun!

It sure is, Syndee! Of course some of us (definitely me) wind up changing our layouts 2 or 3 times during the week. :lol:

Is it too late to go back and change something that bothers me in the week 2 layout?

I don't see why not! It's your layout and you should like it. You can either post it again or edit your first posting. We really want you to love your layouts!