April Showers

March 2012 Forum Game

514 posts in this topic

Well, I'm on my third version of this LO. I think I'm liking it finally. Embellishments and Alphas placed.

I did not put a date on. Will go back and do it. Then I am all done.

All done! My inspiration this week came from the Instagram photos I took and posted last weekend while we were away for Darren's birthday... I kept getting the title running through my head to the tune of
by Wall of Voodoo.... it still is a week later.... tfl! And thanks ladies for a fun month of scrapping!!

All done, here's mine wheels

Thanks for a wonderful month.

REMINDER:

In order to be eligible for the prize drawing, you have until 11:59 pm MT on March 31, 2012 (tonight) to complete the steps and post your layouts to the Simple Steps to Super Scrapping Gallery

Good luck everyone!

Here's my week 4 LO: I.B. Costumes. This has been a great month. Thank you ladies for hosting and everyone else for playing. :bighug: to all

I think I can do this fairly quickly. Do we need to post a link back to here Gayle?

Hi Hilary, it's not necessary to post a link in this thread, but layouts must be posted in the gallery as mentioned here. HTH

Thanks for a fun month. Not at all happy with my layout, but at least I made it through the game!

SING

This is my LO for week 4. It's been a great month doing this challenge. I must try to do them more often. Thanks to all the challenge setters. I'll probably see everyone here in April.

Thank you ladies for a great game. This was my first game and I will definitely play along again next month. I learned so much this month and completed four pages. :D See you next month! Here is my Week 4 layout: Dad

I want to say a BIG thanks to all of you Super Scrapper Leaders for this fun game. I learned so much, and I hope we will do this again. Also, thanks to all of my co-layout-ers! It has been fun!

Whew, our garage sale is over for the day, so now I have time to post my layout for this last week. I have really enjoyed this monthly game.

Half Moon