March 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, can one of the papers be a patterned template?

Sure!!

Keep in mind you can use blending modes to blend two papers together, or use one as a mat. I'm not sure what the next tasks are, but you may be able to use a paper in combination with that. For now, I just have 4 papers pulled onto my layout. HTH!

Okay...4 papers on, but wow is it crowded...gonna have to play with this one. BTW, my "pattern" paper is wood rather than a repeating pattern. I assumed that you just meant something other than a solid color. :)

Okay...4 papers on, but wow is it crowded...gonna have to play with this one. BTW, my "pattern" paper is wood rather than a repeating pattern. I assumed that you just meant something other than a solid color. :)

That's fine by me!

I am grinning from ear to ear with ribbons! However, like Belle I have a boy layout... I am thinking 2 flat (instead of paper strips) and 1 curled to draw it all together Belle... :-)

oh and hi Hilary, welcome back! Good to see you!

I am really enjoying this month's game. We are so busy getting things ready to sell the house, garage sales, etc., and this gives me a chance to stay a little bit active while my time on the computer is so limited.

I'm in the same situation, Joyce, but just a few less years in this house than you, lol!!

You can use the same ribbon 3 times if you want to.

Boy layouts....what if you use a "boy" color ribbon and grunge it up a bit? Or have your ribbons tied in a bow, that would work if you could work it in!

And it's not too late to start! Join in!!

I am loving these challanges. Yesterday I was placing papers onto my page and guess what. PSE crashed!! So I have to start ovewr because dummy me didn't save my work!! Good thing it only had pics and one paper so far!!

I'm a little late starting this months game (it's been such a hectic month so far!) Hope it's not to late to join in! Anyway - here's my part completed LO for days 1 - 5

Untitled-1.jpg

Hi Hilary :waving-hi:

Glad to see you'll be playing along!

I got to playing, and I think I'm liking this LO. I found a template that I like, which pulled all of the papers and photos together nicely (although I had to add a 4th photo :) ), and it even had places for ribbons! Soooo...Week 2--Task 3, place 3 ribbons, done. :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

photos and papers and ribbons OH MY ---- lol

hmmmmm is there a pattern developing here 3 photos 4 papers 3 ribbons ---- what's next 4 _______?

:rofl:

Two questions please?

1 - Can the papers used in step one be cropped into another shape as long as they show on the page?

2 - Can bakers twine/twine bows be used as ribbons or do they need to be actual ribbons?

Sorry if I'm overthinking, but I'm getting hung up on this, thanks. :)

Archived