March 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am so in on this woohoo BUT I do have a quick question --- once we place something, does it have to stay there or can we move things around with every step?

If you need to, you would be able to move things around. In the end, we want you to have a completed layout which you are happy with. HTH :)

Thanks! This was my problem with my last awful progressive challenge LO, lol. we weren't allowed to move anything. :D

I don't think I could do a page without moving things around either! I figured if I wouldn't want to do it, we shouldn't make you. :wub:

Well, I have never participated in any games before, but this looks like a lot of fun so I got up the courage to give it a try! I have also never posted any layouts, so hopefully I'll come up with something that is "postable!" I have been wanting to get more involved so here goes!

Well, I have never participated in any games before, but this looks like a lot of fun so I got up the courage to give it a try! I have also never posted any layouts, so hopefully I'll come up with something that is "postable!" I have been wanting to get more involved so here goes!

I lurked for 18months before I posted anything and now I kick myself, join us, we love to welcome new scrappers! And these progressive scraps are FUN!!

I lurked for 18months before I posted anything and now I kick myself, join us, we love to welcome new scrappers! And these progressive scraps are FUN!!

By journaling block do you mean an actual paper or text block or just journal on the page?

You could use any paper, tag, or embellishment which could be used for journaling. Here are some examples:

Well Loved Journaling Embellishment Mini

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Life Stories

Brush Set: Journaling Labels

Paper Journaling Frames Embellishment Mini

Renew Journaling Embellishment Mini

Lifted Journal Paper Super Biggie

ScrapSimple Embellishment Templates: Journal Strips Biggie

You could even create your own.

Does this help?

Hi everyone. I am new to digital scrapbooking and need all the practice I can get. I think I will give this a try. I will be playing catch up so will start my page this evening.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! Glad to see you'll be playing along! :)

Week One

Step 5

REQUIREMENT: Be sure you have saved your layout at a PSD file, then save as a JPEG and upload as an attachment to your post in this thread as follows:

1. Save your images at 4 x 4 inches, (288 x 288 pixels) at 72 dpi

2. In full editor, click in the box under "Attachments", navigate to your layout image on your computer, then upload and click on "Attach This File"

3. Then click the "add to post" button.

Hi everyone! It's my first time here, and I'm so excited to be playing this game with you all. I'm a total beginner in the scrapbooking arena so this will be great practice for me.

I'm all up to date except that my layout was way too grunge for lace or stitching. After some thought, I hit upon the grunge equivalent - grotty pieces of masking tape! :)

Welcome Meridian! Look forward to seeing your page... just clarify that you are ALLOWED to use tape for that step... :-), remember you can always change things around and there will be more than 1 layout this month!!

I had to laugh at the discussion about moving pieces of the layouts in progress :lol: I've moved pieces of this one a bunch of times, but here it is:

LOL Diane! Just think, we still have 4 more steps to go this week before we will be done with this week's layout :D

Archived