March 2012 Forum Game

April Showers

• Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow - great layouts everyone above me has posted.

Here's mine made with Valentine phone photos my cousin sent me. I have to say that the fact that we were told to save a .psd file, but post the .jpeg has me alittle nervous as to what the next step will be! :o

This is my first time ever on a forum. If I did this wrong, please let me know how to correct. Thank you.

Welcome to Scrap Girls! It looks like you are doing just fine! :)

Everyone's layouts look great. I'm assuming we don't put shadows or anything on there yet?

Not yet... we still have 4 days to go before this layout will be finished... ;)

Welcome Meridian! Look forward to seeing your page... just clarify that you are ALLOWED to use tape for that step... :-), remember you can always change things around and there will be more than 1 layout this month!!

Thanks for the welcome! I certainly want to be a good sport, so out with the masking tape & in with the stitching (it doesn't look as out of place as I'd feared).

All your layouts are awesome! So much creativity & inspiration here.

Here's mine: (this is my first ever scrapbook layout. I'm quite excited.) :happy-sun:

Welcome Meridian! Look forward to seeing your page... just clarify that you are ALLOWED to use tape for that step... :-), remember you can always change things around and there will be more than 1 layout this month!!

Thanks for the welcome! I certainly want to be a good sport, so out with the masking tape & in with the stitching (it doesn't look as out of place as I'd feared).

All your layouts are awesome! So much creativity & inspiration here.

Here's mine: (this is my first ever scrapbook layout. I'm quite excited.) :happy-sun:

Welcome to Scrap Girls! We're glad you've joined in and it looks like your first ever layout is turning out great! :)

I hope I am doing the uploading right! Didn't work on the first try, so here goes again.

Really enjoying this game. could someone come sit by me every day and tell me what to do??!!

You are doing fine. I'm pretty new at this, too. Hang in there!

To all you 'newbies' - you are doing brilliantly! I would never have known if you hadn't said!!! You are posting just fine (and we ALL had trouble the first time so don't worry about that!!) :-)

And to EVERYONE... I am so loving your pages! I keep looking and thinking - "oh I must lift that... and that... and that... and that... " hahaha

And Meridian - I wanted to make sure you got credit for doing each step right - and your layout looks terrific - masking tape or stitching - I DO love a grungy page so I cant wait to see it on the big screen!!

my layout (i used my second paper to colour the flowers on my background. hope that's okay. i also wasn't sure if you meant only one bit of lace. i added what seemed balanced to me. i can remove the extras if you'd like.):

Everyone's layouts look great. I'm assuming we don't put shadows or anything on there yet?

Not yet... we still have 4 days to go before this layout will be finished... ;)

Oopsie I didn't read this before I posted my layout AND I already added my shadows, do I need to go and remove them?

Sorry for getting ahead - I did this in school too.

*sigh* I did mine this afternoon, saved it and just went to go retrieve it to post and it's gone... completely

I'll redo something this evening, guess that one wasn't meant to be

Oh, that's awful Kim. Could you possibly have saved it to a different location than where you normally save to? I've done that a couple of times in the past.

*sigh* I did mine this afternoon, saved it and just went to go retrieve it to post and it's gone... completely

I'll redo something this evening, guess that one wasn't meant to be

Kim, sometimes PSE saves to the organizer-have you looked there? I usually save everything to the desktop, then move it. I lose files sometimes. I had my layout on a DVD, my virus software corrupted the DVD driver so I couldn't retrieve it. Luckily the bass palyer practicing with my husband tonight is a Pc tech! Yeah!!

I got lucky thanks to my External Hard drive, apparently it did a backup just before I closed the computer and saved my layout and I managed to recover it before it ran another backup and erase it for good.

So here it is!

So glad you found it! BTW, it looks great! ;)

Archived