Another Newbie

March

Hi everyone,

March here, lol, not the month, although that is here! I am a mother of one, who is now leading his own life in London, England. I love graphics and have been using psp for years on and off from psp 7, 9 (my favourite), X2 and X4, I'm also trying to learn photoshop at the moment. I thought it was about time I tried to start making my own scraps so any help will be really appreciated.

I look forward to getting to know you all and thank you for letting me join the forum.

Best wishes

March

Hi March - your name is my favorite Month and how appropriate to join today on the first! :) Welcome to ScrapGirls - you'll find many kind scrappers here who are always willing to help! Don't forget to sign up for the Newsletter and freebies six days a week... Glad you found ScrapGirls and can't wait to see some layouts.

Thank you so much for the warm welcome, I think I may feel at home here :)

Best wishes

March

So nice to meet you March. We are a friendly group and there is always someone to help with any problem at all be it scrap related or otherwise. Have fun . Kay

Hi March, and welcome to Scrap Girls! You'll find PSP and Photoshop users here, so don't be shy in asking questions. It takes time to get familiar with the forum, but you will. Be sure to see what challenges and monthly games are going on. They're lots of fun!

Hello, March, and welcome to Scrap Girls. I'm sure you are going to find plenty to enjoy here. It is a wonderful group of people we have collected here. I have visited your city, and absolutely loved it. You have so much history. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

Hello, March, and welcome to Scrap Girls. I'm sure you are going to find plenty to enjoy here. It is a wonderful group of people we have collected here. I have visited your city, and absolutely loved it. You have so much history. I look forward to seeing some of your work.

I'll take some photos of the cathedral so others will see the beauty:)

I've also been to your State and loved the area of Chatanooga it reminded me so much of Wales. I also loved Cape May in Jersey, the historical BB's were amazing.

Best wishes

March

Hi March..I am also a newbie here. I find it is a great place ..so far I am loving it and everyone is so nice and helpful. Btw..I am also a psp'r and now learning pscs3. I love to create my own scrap kit as for at the moment my funds are very limited. I am sure I will be doing some buying here soon..lol. I hail from Tennessee and grew up in New Jersey but not the cape. I live now closer to Chattanooga. I live in the tri cities area. I would love to visit England someday so maybe we can swap..lol (JK) Anytime that would need help creating something in psp just give me a holler and I will do my best to help. hugs Anne

Archived