Congratulations Jody (Jode2771)!

CRS

Jode - I loved reading about you and how beautifully you describe what digital scrapping and ScrapGirls friends and "warm fuzzy feeling" means to so many of us!

Thanks so much for sharing here and in your always heartfelt layouts! :)

Jody, you are very talented. I often look at your layouts with awe and wonder. I also really appreciate your comments, they are so insightful. This is a well-deserved accolade. Congratulations also for keeping the MOM downunder!

yay Jody, so happy for you my fellow Aussie.

your layouts rock, your presence here at SG is treasured so a big congratulations to you dear Jody, looking forward to many more happy times here with you

I LOVED reading all about you in the NL this morning, Jode and what a great photo! You add such a sparkle to this little purple place and I know you've added an extra purple diamond to that crown you're wearing!

Came on over to say "Loved your interview and seeing you in the NL this morning, Jode" and Sara and Belle already beat me to it! Well, they ARE the quickest ScrapGirls!

But, I did so enjoy reading all about you and learning new things and seeing your beautiful smiling face! YAY! Hope you are enjoying your reign - you wear that crown, well! :D

Hi Jody, loved reading a bit more about you and to see your sweet face. I love that day of the month when we get to know one of our ScrapGirl friends a bit better. Hope you are having a fun month. Kay

Congratulations, Jody! What an honor! And it's well deserved!

I loved reading about you and getting to know you a little better.

Can't believe you have only been posting your LOs since last year. They are great! And since then, it sounds like you have been very busy - - doing almost every challenge! Awesome!

wow, somehow I missed congratulating you, Jody but I hope you had a good month being celebrated! I too always enjoy your layouts and I loved hearing your story too!

My last day is drawing to an end and I just wanted to say what a terrific month it has been this month as MOM.... I was filled with wonder and delight at being chosen and I still am... thank you for all making me feel so welcome and special, this purple place is the BEST at doing that!! Yay!!! Can't wait to see who I pass my crown onto :-)

Archived