Installing Snu Resize It Action

MariJ

Please help. I am trying to install Syndee Nuckles' Resize It action. Directions say to install the styles first.

I have two folders for PSE - one with 16 .atn and 16 .png files and one with an .atn file that is an action player.

I'm confused as to what's an action, what's a style and what I should install? Do I install all of the .atn and .png files and the action player into the location indicated in the instructions?

That would be 33 files all together.

I'm working on a Mac in PSE 6 (Syndee told me it works in PSE 6) and I can follow the correct path from the instructions, I'm just not quite sure what to install.

Thanks for any help!

Thanks Belle. I think that what I'm working on/in doesn't matter as much as I know where to install it, I'm just not sure if I should be installing all of those files in there.

Hmmmmmm. Maybe I should look into Add-o-matic! :)

The .atn files are the actual actions; the .png files are the thumbnail images. So yes, you need to install all of these individual files into the location of the instructions. I don't think PSE6 has an action player (I'm pretty sure that feature didn't appear until pse 8 or 9), so you can probably skip that one.

P.S. - Styles would be .ASL files

Thanks Belle. I think that what I'm working on/in doesn't matter as much as I know where to install it, I'm just not sure if I should be installing all of those files in there.

Hmmmmmm. Maybe I should look into Add-o-matic! :)

Marilyn, the last I heard was that Add-O-Matic is for PC only. I know several people have looked for it for MAC, but I don't think it exists. Maybe the Add-O-Matic people will create one? ;)

Oh THANK you Theresa. Good explanation and exactly what I was wondering - the terms confuse me and I'm never sure what is what! Any and all info is very helpful

I appreciate your help ;).

Actions - .ATN

Styles - .ASL

Brushes - .ABR

Custom Shapes - .CSH

Patterns - .PAT

Color Swatches - .ACO / .ASE / .ACT

Archived