Snapseed?

no_idea

Thankyou Becky. Do you think it would be about the same for the iPad? Just thought it may be a few simple edits I could do if I was away without all the paraphenalia.( No clue how you spell that) it is 12.30 so I should be in bed. 'Nite Kay

This does look so interesting - I'd like to see what Sandi thinks about it too. I copied this from the Snapseed site as a quote.

"This app is awesome. I'm a photography enthusiast, and I generally use Lightroom, but also have Photoshop CS5. I thought a program like this was beneath me, but I bought the iPad version and loved it. It was just so simple to use and delievered great results quickly. When the Mac version came out, I had to give it a chance. And, boy, is it worth it!

Let me be clear: it's not nearly as powerful as Lightroom, much less Photoshop. But it's much easier to get some great results! I'm sure Photoshop can do anything this can do, and do it better. But not as easily. For example, I like taking pictures of the moon. They are very difficult to process. In two minutes, I was able to create a better picture on Snapseed than I was in fifteen minutes on Adobe products. This is not a dig at Adobe products: I'm sure an expert could do a better job. I'm just saying that Snapseed makes a lot of things simple and amazing.

I totally recommend it for anyone, from beginner to expert. It's a nice tool to have in your photographic toolbox!"

I'm thinking about it - there were some other comments there too - some negative and some positive. I think I'd like it for my IPad -

Wow Sara, thankyou for looking up this info for the iPad version. Thanks also Karen. Seems a reasonable price. Just nice to be able to fiddle when you are away from home and missing your big programs. Must look into it. Kay

I haven't gotten this one to play with yet, but I'm hearing good things about it. I did get ProCamera for my iPhone and I love, love, love it. Almost makes my iPhone into as good a camera as my P&S. I can choose which area to focus on, zoom in and out, set the area to meter light and there are additional filter/lens sets you can buy. I think it was a free app, but the extras are a few dollars. There's even a case the makes the phone look like a camera. I've resisted that so far, but its tempting. There's another one I've heard about...Camera Awesome. I've got to check it out. I have histogram too.

Well, I bought it. I've played with it a little bit. I'm not really so sure I'd buy it again though.

What did you buy it for Sara, your phone or computer?

I haven't gotten this one to play with yet, but I'm hearing good things about it. I did get ProCamera for my iPhone and I love, love, love it. Almost makes my iPhone into as good a camera as my P&S. I can choose which area to focus on, zoom in and out, set the area to meter light and there are additional filter/lens sets you can buy. I think it was a free app, but the extras are a few dollars. There's even a case the makes the phone look like a camera. I've resisted that so far, but its tempting. There's another one I've heard about...Camera Awesome. I've got to check it out. I have histogram too.

I love the ProCamera too, Sandi - I played with it endlessly yesterday! It really does make the IPhone as good as the P&S! Thanks for the suggestion - I always wait to see what you have to say about some of these apps. I haven't checked out Camera Awesome yet. I spent way too long playing yesterday! LOL

Well, I bought it. I've played with it a little bit. I'm not really so sure I'd buy it again though.

What did you buy it for Sara, your phone or computer?

i bought it for both, Karen and played with it on the computer first - haven't tried it yet on my IPad or Iphone - maybe I'll like it better for that. I really shouldn't judge it on the little bit I've played with it yet - I'll mess around it with it more today and maybe I'll think differently. I can see that it has potential. I got really caught up in playing with apps yesterday!

Another app I've been looking at is Focus and Bokeh - it's $9.99 and looks very, very interesting. Anyone have this one?

Wow Sara, you have been busy with apps!!!

Another app I've been looking at is Focus and Bokeh - it's $9.99 and looks very, very interesting. Anyone have this one?

Methinks Sara may be developing an app addiction. Is there a 12 step program for app addiction (sort of like the program for SGs addiction)?

Methinks Sara may be developing an app addiction. Is there a 12 step program for app addiction (sort of like the program for SGs addiction)?

If there is, I don't think I want it! A girl's just gotta have fun! :going-crazy::giggle_bear: :giggle_bear: :going-crazy:

Archived