Wow It's Thursday Already? Really?

tinkerbell11

Today is Thursday so that means a Challenge...so to continue with our theme from last week I want you to scrap "Something New". So that can be the newest photos on your camera, a new collection however you want to make it work for you to get a great new layout DONE!!

Here's my layout.Great challenge as always. Hmmm.... I wonder what next Thursday's will be? :rolleyes: We spent some time today visiting a cousin and riding on the beach, so I used photos that are only a couple of hours old. Thank goodness for JIF6!

I'm sitting in a hotel room at the moment and enjoying the wonderful layouts I'm seeing in the gallery. Might have to wait until tomorrow to LSL. But they are great, ladies!

Things have been crazy here for a week or two, but I just had to find the time to do this challenge. I took a photo from the web can of the new complex where we will be moving when it is finished. It is fun to be able to look at it and wee the progress they are making. Of course they don't allow anyone on site yet. I will try to find time to leave some love on the

others later today.

Our New Home

• 2 weeks later...

Archived