March Atc Swap

Elisha

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am completely stumped on this one...still thinking, but not sure that I'm going to come up with anything. Basically, I don't "do" anything that would be of interest. I'll continue pondering.

Your card was very interesting, hope you can come up with some more.

Finally got started on this. Once I put aside the notion of one card with all I do and decided on multiple cards, it got a lot easier.

WHAT I DO 1

Here's another one.

ATC 2

And one more. I have ideas for two more, I wonder if I'll find enough time to get them done?

NEEDLE ARTS

Good grief! I feel like I have commandeered the category! Here's another one, and I have one more idea...hope I can find the time.

HIKE!

Ann, I think you are the official Scrap Girls ATC Queen! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

These are all wonderful!

Thanks, Theresa! I don't know why I enjoy making these so much, but I do! I have one more idea for this month bouncing around in my head...hopefully sometime during the final four games tomorrow I'll get it done.

This month we're continuing with the "about me" series. I've enjoyed getting to know you all with "the year I was born" and "where I'm from."

This month, I want to find out more with:

What I do

This can be your job, your hobby, you're life's calling. Things you like to do, and things not so much. Are you chief cook and bottle washer? Chauffeur? Caregiver? Do you geocache? Do you garden? Do you exercise? Collect widgets? Knit? I know you scrapbook!

You have a month to complete the challenge and you can do as many as you like. Cards are due Wednesday, April 4. Post your ATC in the ATC Challenge & Swap gallery. Then email a full resolution to me at scrapgirl.elisha@gmail.com. I will post a new challenge on April 5.

If you're looking for products to help you with this challenge, check out these for inspiration:

ScrapSimple Craft Templates: Artist Trading Cards

Assemble Your Own: Artist Trading Cards

ATC Backgrounds Paper Biggie

Assemble Your Own: Conversation Cards

Looking forward to getting to know each of you better and seeing what you all come up with. Have Fun!!

I've really enjoyed seeing everyone's ATCs in the gallery. Do you know if we are doing ATCs for April, Elisha? Happy Easter!

Hey, everybody! All these look so great! you look like you're having fun. If you haven't emailed yours to me, make sure you get it to me - details in opening post.

Can you all indulge me a little bit? :sorry: I have just been slammed this week and I just let our deadline and new challenge fly out of my head. :wacko: oops! sorry! :embarrassed003: If I can have until next Wednesday, the 11th to send out the ATC's I would love you forever. (well, I'll do that anyway ;) ) In the meantime, if you have any ideas about a new challenge - post it here or PM me. I plan on continuing the About Me series - what "about me" would you like to share?

No problem to wait until the 11th Elisha! We'll still love you too! :2468who-do-we-appreciate:

I'll also put my thinking cap on for some new ideas...

Here's a few ideas I just thought of...

Food(s) I Love

Color(s) I Love

Song(s) I Love

Favorite Holiday

Favorite Childhood Memories

Thanks, Elisha, for letting us know about the extra week; that's fine with me. I'm just glad to hear we are continuing with the ATCs! :) I love making and sharing them!

Two ideas I have are:

1) quotes I like (or favorite quotes) and

2) make an ATC using mostly or entirely our favorite color. If anyone else is like me, they have 3 or 4 favorite colors, so it would be easy to do more than one.

The two ideas could even be combined, since we could put a quote onto a favorite-color ATC.

By the way, I just glanced at TeeCee's ideas. I see she was thinking colors, too. :) I love your ideas, TeeCee!

It's probably a good thing we have lots of months in the year; I have a feeling you are going to get LOTS of good ideas!

I'm assuming these ideas are for the April swap? I so hope to have my supplies unpacked by then!

This is for the April digi swap...no need for supplies other than your computer. Have we done anything about our "bucket list"....could be interesting. I could make a couple dozen!

Hmmm, I remember we loved doing the alphabet flowers and I know there were other alphabet ones that were done way back when - is there some way we could tie in doing the alphabet with our about me theme or favorite something or other? Am I making any sense? :dunno:

Hmmm, I remember we loved doing the alphabet flowers and I know there were other alphabet ones that were done way back when - is there some way we could tie in doing the alphabet with our about me theme or favorite something or other? Am I making any sense? :dunno:

Yes, you are making perfect sense! :D I think we ALL loved doing those alphabet flowers! Now to think of some favorite thing that ties into the alphabet.... hmm. I'm going to sleep on it.

Archived