Midwest Meetup, April 2012--Coloradans?

OK, I've avoided the MidWest meetup thread for months because I wasn't sure if it was even possible for me to consider (timing, etc.) But Omaha is only a day's drive from Colorado Springs, and my schedule may permit it. If I drive, are there are other Coloradans who'd be interested in carpooling with me?

This is not definite yet, but I'm now considering it very seriously.

Oh yes, Barbara! We so want you to come!! I hope you can make it work.

So, I think you must be the "awesome Scrap Girl" that we were teased with in the other thread. ;) You would certainly fit that designation. :)

Oh yes, Barbara! We so want you to come!! I hope you can make it work.

So, I think you must be the "awesome Scrap Girl" that we were teased with in the other thread. ;) You would certainly fit that designation. :)

Barbara is awesome, and it would be great if she could join us! But she's not the one I was referring to in the main thread ;)

I SO hope you ladies get to meet Barbara, as I met her last summer when we were in her area! She is a sweetie and you will love her!

I hoped I could make the trip, but already have a trip planned for early May to southern California. I was bummed, but will try another time!

I wish I could have flown to Colorado Springs and car pooled with Barb! Maybe Sandi is going that way? LOL

I SO hope you ladies get to meet Barbara, as I met her last summer when we were in her area! She is a sweetie and you will love her!

I hoped I could make the trip, but already have a trip planned for early May to southern California. I was bummed, but will try another time!

I wish I could have flown to Colorado Springs and car pooled with Barb! Maybe Sandi is going that way? LOL

I'm excited about meeting Barbara too! I'm so hoping she'll make it. And I'm sorry you're other trip is in conflict, but its going to be a fantastic time of celebration for you too! Alas, Gayle and I will be heading for a more northerly route to take us across country. And I'm going on to MO after the meet up is done so we won't be able to swing by CO.

Archived